Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Need LV 30 unranked unverified

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

etuokre

• Advanced Member

does anyone has an account lv 30 with teemo and its runes? i do not care of any skin or champ it has.. i just want o try teemo in ranking...

yha you are right that i do not need unverified.. but the problem is that i do not play much.. maybe a game or two in a day.. so i do not want to play 9 ranked then the guy change his dettail T.T

Edited by etuokre, 29 March 2016 - 09:35 PM.

Stillblazinn

• Junkie

does anyone has an account lv 30 with teemo and its runes? i do not care of any skin or champ it has.. i just want o try teemo in ranking...

use search its plenty accounts in dumps

btw u just want to try so u dont need verified  Kappa

etuokre

• Advanced Member

i tried.. i have my own account but without runes for him T.T

yha you are right that i do not need unverified.. but the problem is that i do not play much.. maybe a game or two in a day.. so i do not want to play 9 ranked then the guy change his dettail T.T

Edited by etuokre, 29 March 2016 - 09:28 PM.

etuokre

• Advanced Member

btw u just want to try so u dont need verified  Kappa

you got how annoying that would had been? I know that i want to try an annoying champ but   Kappa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users