Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How can I make BTC's with my HitLeap minutes?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

24Sevn

• Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

I've got some plenty of minutes does someone know how I can make some BTC profit

BobTheBuilder20

• Veteran

You can go to the marketplace section of shops and sell you account in BTC. Your price should depend on the amount of minutes you have.

24Sevn

• Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

You can go to the marketplace section of shops and sell you account in BTC. Your price should depend on the amount of minutes you have.

How much $ you get for 1000 minutes?

BobTheBuilder20

• Veteran

Well on the shop, 10k minutes go for  9 USD. You have 1/10 of that which is .9 if I can do my math right. But you would want to lower the price so people will not get ripped-off so you get an actual customer. So maybe around .50 cents for 1k mins is where I would go

TheJollyRoger

• Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

go to a like adfly or somewhere shorten a youtube video and take the url to the shorten vid and put that as your website to bot

B)  B)  B)  B) The Jolly Roger Making 3 Letter Agencies Cry B) B)  B)  B)

xyrYIIk.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users