Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cracked Bol Scripts - Auth fail and freezes

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

abbystabby

• Advanced Member

So, Bol its self works. Had no issue with that. Sida's Auto Carry is also working just fine, Same with Divine Humanoid not sure why since the other Paid and VIP stuff I've tried so far either freezes my game during the update or just says auth failed. Big fat gosu or Amber Carries for example Freeze's or gives me the Auth error. Any clue what is up fam? 

Alternatively, Could anyone direct me to where i can find cracked scripts working on patch 6.6? 

Edited by abbystabby, 29 March 2016 - 11:17 AM.

kdaon2

• Definitely Not Member

• PipPipPip

So, Bol its self works. Had no issue with that. Sida's Auto Carry is also working just fine, Same with Divine Humanoid not sure why since the other Paid and VIP stuff I've tried so far either freezes my game during the update or just says auth failed. Big fat gosu or Amber Carries for example Freeze's or gives me the Auth error. Any clue what is up fam? 

Alternatively, Could anyone direct me to where i can find cracked scripts working on patch 6.6? 

your username bought Big Fat Gosu yet? I thing your username expired BFG. Try go to http://bigfatteam.co.../activation.php, key is TrialMark. BFG work fine for me.

images.jpg

Newbie use BoL? Pm me and I can help you something, maybe Kappa.

xOnii

• Advanced Member

ty !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users