Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Informations about VIP

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Eisenworth

• The One

Recently I decided to buy the VIP Subscription but first I got some questions about it, was wondering if any of you could answer them for me.

- On the "Upgrade" section theres a Buy VIP button, when I click it, it takes me to a page saying that I'm buying "Twitch Messenger" or something. Why is that? (https://i.gyazo.com/...0243b5b42c5.png)

- I'd also like to know, if Brazil is blocked out in any form from BoL or any section on Nulled, since I live in this country.

Thanks.

Edited by Eisenworth, 29 March 2016 - 02:38 AM.

osaki

I guess it says that you are buying "Twitch Messenger" to hide the fact that you are buying access to somewhat sensitive information (cracks) etc :-)

So calling it something else avoids a few chargebacks and paypal problems in general i believe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users