Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Need a logo [Artist]

request soundcloud logo

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

aahgfdjhgrhgh

• Drone Artist

Alright, I'm one of those horrible Soundcloud artists who shamelessly promotes their own music, and I'm proud of it. I go by the name Metro. Not like young Metro, I had my name well before him, don't worry.

When I first started my profile, I made a quick graphic in Photoshop, nothing incredibly special, It was an M which was sort of slanted, had a gradient for the color, was surrounded by black, and a green overlay filter to add some color while keeping it relatively clean

Chances are, that didn't make any sense to you, so I'll help you out and just link it here

Now, the more I visit my soundcloud profile, the more I see it, and progressively, the more I hate it. I made it in like two minutes with the pen tool and a gradient.

If someone could help me out and just make something relatively minimalistic. I only have two criteria:

1. It has to have an M in it somehow.

2. It must only use relatively dark colors.

Now, you may be wondering, "But Mr. Metro, sir, why does it have to have dark colours? I wanted to make it nice and bright to show off your cheerful attitude!"

The answer is quite simple. I only write three genres of music: Drone, Dark Ambient, Harsh Noise.

Bright colors are not associated with any of these.

Grayscale, however, is pretty well encouraged.

I don't mind a bit of colour, like glitching or something, but just don't go overboard on the rainbows.

Thanks to anyone who actually got to reading this far! Also thank you in advance for anyone willing to try and help me out!

For anyone who actually wants to hear my stuff (I can't imagine why,) you can listen to it here

Augussto

• God

Alright, I'm one of those horrible Soundcloud artists who shamelessly promotes their own music, and I'm proud of it. I go by the name Metro. Not like young Metro, I had my name well before him, don't worry.

When I first started my profile, I made a quick graphic in Photoshop, nothing incredibly special, It was an M which was sort of slanted, had a gradient for the color, was surrounded by black, and a green overlay filter to add some color while keeping it relatively clean

Chances are, that didn't make any sense to you, so I'll help you out and just link it here

Now, the more I visit my soundcloud profile, the more I see it, and progressively, the more I hate it. I made it in like two minutes with the pen tool and a gradient.

If someone could help me out and just make something relatively minimalistic. I only have two criteria:

1. It has to have an M in it somehow.

2. It must only use relatively dark colors.

Now, you may be wondering, "But Mr. Metro, sir, why does it have to have dark colours? I wanted to make it nice and bright to show off your cheerful attitude!"

The answer is quite simple. I only write three genres of music: Drone, Dark Ambient, Harsh Noise.

Bright colors are not associated with any of these.

Grayscale, however, is pretty well encouraged.

I don't mind a bit of colour, like glitching or something, but just don't go overboard on the rainbows.

Thanks to anyone who actually got to reading this far! Also thank you in advance for anyone willing to try and help me out!

For anyone who actually wants to hear my stuff (I can't imagine why,) you can listen to it here

For you:

Pj6otc3.jpg

If you need the psd, send a pm.

ECXbWyF.png

aahgfdjhgrhgh

• Drone Artist

For you:

Pj6otc3.jpg

If you need the psd, send a pm.

Dude, this is awesome! Thank you so much!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: request, soundcloud, logo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users