Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Automate bank transfers using php curl

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

zoumou

• Zoumou

hi,

i was trying this week to automate all bank transfers i do, by using php curl and giving to the server a list of IBAN so it can add IBAN directly than do a transfer amount defined in the same list to each IBAN respectively. As for now, i can log in to the bank website using PHP CURL by posting the same requests my browser would do, the only problem i had so far, is when i try to add IBAN by replaying the same request the server seems to ignore all my posted data, and just send back a page to fill the information without specifying if there was an error, it should return a page of confirmation. My bank doesn't provide any solution like this for free, the only solution is to provide this to my bank which takes a week to be done, so i have to work it on my own.

This is the post data sent by the browser:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

and this is the code php i use to replay the same post request :

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

I removed the host, referrer and cookies because they are practicaly the same, one more thing when i change a name of any variable in the posted data by php, the server returns an error, i can provide my teamviewer by private message in extreme conditions, if it seems that the problem comes from something else.

Thank you for your help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users