Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

GenerateSo.Me | $5.99 Lifetime | Lowest Price | Best Features | +60 Accounts | 5 Vouches

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
57 replies to this topic

monosec

• Generateso.me

48314 Total Generators

I believe this is a typo.  Should be accounts? 

Redit Generator.  Typo, Reddit*

None of the dunkins accounts worked :(

I had tried uplay and dominos, the dominos had no points when it says 60 :/ but the uplay worked fine and had a couple games.. Gamestop also worked, thing is the email didn't work so the points where useless :/  

All in all, the accounts work but it depends on what you are trying.  Good luck with this in the future!  I may purchase if you can fix a few things :D

None of the PSN worked either sadly :/ 

Thanks a lot for your honest review . I can confirm the PSN are down for now because users changed the account passwords but will try to hook you up with some . Not all Dominos Got points will definetly try and hook you up with some . We will surly try and fix all the issue you find , you can send a support ticket with all the issues that you faced and we will work on them . Thanks !

Jaluit

• Addicted

tried some sites like netflix nba lol euw fitbit gearbest instagram soundcloud,80% of the accounts didn't work 15% was useless and the rest was good. shouldn't have bought lifetime :(

5-cara.gif

monosec

• Generateso.me

tried some sites like netflix nba lol euw fitbit gearbest instagram soundcloud,80% of the accounts didn't work 15% was useless and the rest was good. shouldn't have bought lifetime :(

Don't Worry , we have a lot of accounts and we will be frequently updating the generators . Send me all the accounts that didn't work . And the accounts you need and will also reset your daily quota :)

BasketNBA

• "La Bestia" in coming!

• PipPipPipPipPip

Vouch?  :)

monosec

• Generateso.me

Vouch?  :)

Send a support ticket

BasketNBA

• "La Bestia" in coming!

• PipPipPipPipPip

Send a support ticket

Sent

BasketNBA

• "La Bestia" in coming!

• PipPipPipPipPip

I have generated 5 HMA VPN account and none of them work, after I have generated 2 Itunes account and all blocked.

1 of 1 Spotify account work!

monosec

• Generateso.me

We have added a dump in the News Feed with working premium accounts for Netflix , Dunkin Dounts with points , Deezer with full subscription . And will keep updating the generators . Please don't worry that much is not working it's just because the amount of accounts is a lot and some gets changed so you will need to generate for time to find it . And as we Said , if you find a lot not working report them in Support ticket we will give you working accounts + reset your quota + remove the nonworking accounts . We just started today so we need your help . So share the website and if you reached 5 paid referrals we will give you cash or free lifetime account . Thanks for your support !

I have generated 5 HMA VPN account and none of them work, after I have generated 2 Itunes account and all blocked.

1 of 1 Spotify account work!

Thanks for your honest review :) We will be fixing this .

monosec

• Generateso.me

5 Vouches Available . 4 For VIP and 1 for normal users.

lono

I need a Vouch :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users