Hey folks, today I'm gonna help you get some fast coins on autopilot on the infamous "addmefast" site.
Now, I know what you're all thinking,
"But Mr [keyboard mashing], AddMeFast says it has and anti-bot system!1! Will I get Banned? Will it actually work?!"
First of all, yes, it does have an anti-bot system. But is it actually good? No. You're not gonna get banned. I'll explain in detail later on.
Secondly, it does work, I'm running it right now and racking up some nice subscribers on my channel with all the coins gained.
When you download the file, you're gonna get about ten *.iim files. These are iMacro files.
This is one of the other reasons you won't get banned. This bot is just going to simulate keystrokes to the site and get you some coins on autopilot.
You will need:
2. the iMacros Firefox addon
3. The macros
4. A brain
Okay, lets get started.
1. Get everything listed above. NOTE: Chrome WILL NOT WORK!
2. Put all the *.iim files in your C;/username/Documents/iMacros/Macros folder
3. Open addmefast in firefox
4. Log into junk social media accounts and have them save your credentials so it will auto-open without a sign in (won't work without this)
5. Go back to addmefast, log in, and open iMacros from the extension button.
6. Choose what you want to bot.
7. Rack up some coins
Have fun with your sudden influx of followers/likes/views/whatever!
EDIT: Still working, using it right now. March 28, 2016.
EDIT: Second edit: Still works, but if you are getting an error saying the popup closed too fast, try increasing the delay to 5 seconds.
EDIT: Third edit, The youtube one works for a while, but then at some point it will stop adding points to your account. This IS NOT a problem with the bot, as if you try to do it manually, eventually it will tell you that you are closing the pop-up too fast also. Facebook works, twitter works, but to use twitter properly, you need to activate your account with a cell phone.
Edited by aahgfdjhgrhgh, 30 March 2016 - 12:34 PM.