Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Greetings

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Shylock

• Lurker

Greetings everyone on nulledblog.com, My name is Shylock, some question everyone will probably want too know, where do you live? How old are you? You know, the typical introduction. Well lets get started with mine.

What State or Country do you live in Shylock? - Well, I'm currently living in Belguim.

How old are you? I am 17 years old.

What are some of the things that you do for fun? - Well... To be honest, I cannot really think of anything else that I like do to besides being on the computer and getting high, I also play games CS:GO and I am a HUGE OSRS fan,I really enjoy the community. I know I just joined but I feel like that I've been here for a long time.

One last question people would like to know, Do you have a life? - As I said before, other than being on the computer and getting high, I like to hang out with friends and my loved ones.

My conclusion- Well that's the end of my introduction. I hope you guys can picture what kinda person I am in your minds. 
Hope everyone enjoyed learning something new today. 

Your Friend. Shylock 

OSRS: Fraho, Onderwereld

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users