Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DayZ SA Cheat

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Crashboyz

• Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip
The time has come for a private DayZ cheat to be put on here, this does include a private driver. 

The driver is not signed therefore BattlEye cannot blacklist a certiface to detect it. 

We use several techniques to make sure that BattlEye will not detect the driver.

The cheat includes the following features:
  • Mouse Controlled Menu
  • ESP (Animal, Player, And more to be added soon...)
  • Speedhack (You can fly but it's not really supported)
  • Super Fists (Customizable Ammo)
  • No Recoil
  • No Fatigue
  • No Grass

6b35e6d413dbd4c26bc0a67f133161ff.png0fc3d3d39efa2668722bf0d6304ab242.gif

All drawing of the cheat is done through an external window which means this can be used while recording or streaming the game, this also means that you cannot run the game in fullscreen and use any function that requires drawing at the same time. However you can use external programs to put the game in borlderess window, which is kind of a "fake" fullscreen.

There will be 25 slots for the cheat, you will have to pay every month to keep your slot. If you do not pay for your slot, your slot will be removed.

PRICE: 50 EUROS! (No other currency is accepted)

Please keep in mind that any kind of sharing, cracking or reversal of this product will result in a termination of your subscription, this does not mean you will get a refund.

Refund is only possible if the product doesn't work as intended.

If you want to buy, or just want more info. Feel free to add me on skype: viktor.povitskaja

PLEASE NOTE:
There will be NO kind of vouch copy given for this cheat.

youngmetro

• Addicted

im 100 percent sure this is not yours  an you stole it an i will provide the source in a few when i get back to my laptop nice try tho

http://www.unknownch...menu-2-0-a.html   

scrub 

http://www.unknownch...menu-2-0-a.html   

scurb

P8BRdow.png

youngmetro

• Addicted

lol kid u rate negitive on me for somethign u stole an too kcred for ...  yea ur reported an getting banned 

P8BRdow.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users