Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Clashbot latest rev. crack - question!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

verminator

Hy,

I have noticed that a few days have past since the new boostbot 7.11.1 version has come out and still there is no crack to it.

More so, the topic of #exclusive the fellow that kindly cracked this bot until now is deleted.

This two facts makes me wonder if there will be a cracked version soon or if exclusive will not crack it anymore. If someone has a clue about it please let us know so that we can choose or look for other bots.

Thank you.

lijilo

woundering too

DchromE

Something tells me he's done with Clashbot. He already cracked the BETA 7.11 so not sure what's going on.

peterzaher

waiting the cracked one

verminator

Something tells me he's done with Clashbot. He already cracked the BETA 7.11 so not sure what's going on.

Where did you found a cracked beta version. I don't know to be existing. It is available to VIP only . ??

DchromE

Where did you found a cracked beta version. I don't know to be existing. It is available to VIP only . ??

Before his Clashbot&Racoonbot thread got deleted, the last post in the thread(made by him) was a .gif showing that he cracked the BETA of 7.11. He said he was waiting for the public release, which literally was released like 5 minutes after the post he made.

verminator

Before his Clashbot&Racoonbot thread got deleted, the last post in the thread(made by him) was a .gif showing that he cracked the BETA of 7.11. He said he was waiting for the public release, which literally was released like 5 minutes after the post he made.

aa, ok :) . So there was no available cracked version just the announce he made. I saw that too and thought it would crack the public version as soon as it gets out, but I was wrong :). Anyway i checked his profile and saw that he was last online on 24.03 so maybe he is busy and when he will get back we will have our most expected crack :)

gq6zero

anyone have a older Exclusive Loader. maybe we can read the script and what it patches. 

romellpiston007

tnx

Dalamar

• Clasher

we need the latest racc and clashbot =(

I have other post for request Racconbot

https://www.nulledbl...racked-request/

Thanks... waiting...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users