Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Vip bol Problems

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

kurczakami

So i bought Vip few hours ago and when i downloaded Bol crack i had a failed login problems. Now after 2 hours of having fun with that when i open Vip Bol it show me Bol for a seccond and close automaticly. If i reinstal sometimes i have failed to login. And sometimes it just logg me in without asking on whose account i want to log in. Help me please <3 Best regrads

KarlTheCappa

• tfw no gf

Download hijacker    when done     open bol without hijacker or bol vip   and you'll get loading screen so now you open hijacker and wait 5-10secs when done you put as username nemrec and password your auth key

kurczakami

Could u link me that Hjiacker?

lhyfifa

same to me..I still cant solve it

kurczakami

For me its working now. Downlaod that hijac from Kappa threat. Open normal Bol then hijack than login usiing ur authkey and GGWP

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users