Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

best champions for scripting

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

GoldRoger1

• Advanced Member

Because a lot has changed after the new patches, i need some suggestions about which champions is good with scripting or overpowered in the new meta?

PIRAT3RIE

• yung lean

Because a lot has changed after the new patches, i need some suggestions about which champions is good with scripting or overpowered in the new meta?

Lucian I guess 

1445167485-sig.gif

1445167611-oxidee.png  :wub:

1447352839-lel.png

GoldRoger1

• Advanced Member

Lucian I guess 

thanks i didnt even think about him i will try him

f1zzkhalifa

• Advanced Member

Kalista for me, the auto E sure helps a lot.

Dusty

I think Rengar is really good with scripts, so is Katarina, Zed and Yasuo, they have insane potential with scripts, unlike Kalista which doesn't have an amazing scripting potential, the performance you can achieve with her scriptless and with scripting is similiar

Edited by Dusty, 26 March 2016 - 01:18 PM.

GoldRoger1

• Advanced Member

I think Rengar is really good with scripts, so is Katarina, Zed and Yasuo, they have insane potential with scripts, unlike Kalista which doesn't have an amazing scripting potential, the performance you can achieve with her scriptless and with scripting is similiar

i have tried in the past zed and yasuo scripts but i cant say it was usefull its really uncomfortable for me.Thanks anyway and what script do you recommend for rengar?

Dusty

i have tried in the past zed and yasuo scripts but i cant say it was usefull its really uncomfortable for me.Thanks anyway and what script do you recommend for rengar?

I use RengarPro Revamped with an auto smite script, it has everything you need including a 1shot combo and an option to snare enemies before comboing.

GoldRoger1

• Advanced Member

I use RengarPro Revamped with an auto smite script, it has everything you need including a 1shot combo and an option to snare enemies before comboing.

thanks a lot dude

Edden

• Korra - The Legend of Korra

Rengar is godlike :D

kdaon2

• Definitely Not Member

• PipPipPip

Hey, try Ezreal and Corki. Very OP in meta. If you use script, Ezreal better than Corki.

Want play in top lane? -> Fiora.

images.jpg

Newbie use BoL? Pm me and I can help you something, maybe Kappa.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users