Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

400 RP reward to new accounts to be removed

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

FatChipmunk

• Mister

Friendly reminder

Riot is removing the free 400 RP you receive when you level a new account with a hextech chest for new players. So if you still haven't gotten all your icons or low RP cost skins, do it fast because soon, all the new accounts will not be receiving the RP, instead they will receive a chest which unfortunately is bound to the account and can't be used in any other way.

Original post

TLDR: When Hextech Crafting and loot launch, we’re replacing the new player 400 RP bonus with a free new player chest. Read on for the details.

A few years ago now, we started giving players 400 RP when they hit Level 3, as part of progression towards Level 30. With the launch of Hextech Crafting, we’re replacing the 400 RP award with a special new player chest that includes an Ashe champion shard, a Garen champ shard, and enough essence to craft both of them. We’re also including a semi-random skin shard for either Garen (Sanguine) or Ashe (Sherwood).

We’re doing this to combat botting and the selling of leveled League accounts containing rare crafting items (such as Hextech Annie). Because loot chests and keys are under 200 RP each, it might create the incentive for less-reputable folks to try botting.

By subbing in a unique chest that’ll provide new players with a pair of accessible champions and a path to earning a free skin instead of a fixed amount of RP, we can also potentially experiment with mystery gift promotions under 400 RP (previously, those types of promotions may have encouraged botters and even well-intentioned players to create smurf accounts for sending gifts to their main using the free RP).

We’re testing the change on PBE now, but we’re planning to go live with new player chests when crafting and loot appear in an upcoming patch.

The topic regarding this issue can be found here

http://boards.na.lea...-replace-400-rp

- Post by Riot Socrates

Enjoy your day

Upvote if you found the content helpful and downvote if you did not

Fat Chipmunk

Edited by FatChipmunk, 25 March 2016 - 08:19 PM.

dunerspove4esos

• Junkie

:pepe: :pepe:

derpinger

Thanks for th Information

I no have Signature

zensei

• Addicted

Honestly this is actually a good idea from RIOT. This and the Hextech crafting system in general :)

M7nwrKo.png

FatChipmunk

• Mister

Honestly this is actually a good idea from RIOT. This and the Hextech crafting system in general :)

Yup, I love hextech crafting, but still, i do sometimes use the 400 rp from old unused accs bcz why not XD

Sant0S

• Watcha looking

• PipPipPipPip

Yup, I love hextech crafting, but still, i do sometimes use the 400 rp from old unused accs bcz why not XD

So it's removed now?? ffs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users