Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Botting crash help pls

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Gaeggel

Hey guys. Atm I try botting with bots like Bananaot,VoliBot and Pazbot. But for example when I use VoliBot I get 2 kinds of errors. The first one is a simple LoL crash - the problem is, it doesn´t close itself.

The "close programm" window only appears when I click on the running LoL window and then in the close button. I guess it´s related to my internet (only have 5 mb/s), especially when there´s much traffic from other users. One idea I had was a batch-file restarting the bot and the games every 15min or so.

The second error occurs in the Bot itself, "An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host". This most likely happens in the night.

Someone knows how to fix these things? :c Glad for every suggestion. Btw., I´m no programming pro, so pls keep it relatively simple :D

One idea I had was a batch-file restarting the bot and the games every 15min or so, but this is quite inoptimal. The batch itself works now, the solution is just...nah :)

Edited by Gaeggel, 25 March 2016 - 05:33 PM.

hotshotFF

• PipPipPip

http://uscripts.esy.es/sh0uId d0 it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users