Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How's BoL?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

yenari

• Veteran

I am so bored nowadays that I didn't do much but play alot of CS:GO.

I'm currently thinking of going to LoL and test it out. What do you think?

I have no expertise / skill in LoL. I never touched this game before except 1 time to see what it was like with AUTH was available until the recent abuse.

Should I buy VIP and get some paid scripts or how do I start out in LoL, lol...I want to test it out and scripting sounds pretty legit to me.

Thanks.

If you think I've helped you in any way, plz feel free to donate to me :pepo: 1QJUwrF5CNdfYf24AgA7BG2rMm5c8rRELu

Phex

• Advanced Motherfucker

Start playing it w/o scripts first. Starting with cheats instantly wont bring fun imo. Thats like buying GTA 5, and downloading a 100% memory.

pmqb6Jo.png

Impulse meiner total kühlen Koka-Psyche
Gelangen über hochaktive Synapsen
Und Neuronen an meine Großhirndrüse
Führen über Muskelstränge
Zur Krümmung von zwei in Chrom verzierten
Pistolenabzügen befindlichen Zeigefingern
Die dich mit Schrot durchsieben

yenari

• Veteran

Oh, darn. Looks complicated, I wonder how all you guys started out as first timers?

If you think I've helped you in any way, plz feel free to donate to me :pepo: 1QJUwrF5CNdfYf24AgA7BG2rMm5c8rRELu

infernuspt7

Its fine but i prefer Elobuddy.

yenari

• Veteran

Its fine but i prefer Elobuddy.

Elobuddy must be what I need to check out, thanks for your comment.

ellipse90

Oh, darn. Looks complicated, I wonder how all you guys started out as first timers?

To be able to catch up with the schedule now, you will have to work hard.

First, You should be familiar with the most basic skills. At the same time, you should refer to the instructions guide for new players and view more video. You have favorable conditions for capital, but it will be difficult in terms of players. I think you should try to advance AI mode, Be familiar with the champion, so will be easier. Then come back here, we'll advise you about Bol Kappa. Using too also need skills, too :D.

yenari

• Veteran

I started up with Elobuddy but now I'm having errors / bugs from trying to run it.

taylanubati

yea i agree start playing it without scripts to get a feeling for the game otherwise it wont be fun at all and besides that it would be prety obv to see someone whoe doenst know what to buy or where to stand in a teamfight with the mechanics of a professional leauge player

franchized

After you reach like level 10 by not using cheats and your having fun, then use scripts, shits hella fun

yenari

• Veteran

I am at level 6 now. 

Thanks guys for your honest opinion about starting out. I will practice on my combo on a good champion i pick 1 day if I see...you know?

MODS you may close this thread if you wish. Ty.

Edited by yenari, 26 March 2016 - 05:22 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users