Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

PHP Bitcoin Miner Source - Make your visitors mining!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Obreapolis

• slack

Erased. It was infected. Thanks to randomznd or whatever is your name.

Edited by Obreapolis, 25 March 2016 - 06:46 PM.

Bullshit makes flowers grow and that is beautiful - Malaclypse, the younger

1.gif

zazahd22

:ph34r:

Obreapolis

• slack

:ph34r:

If you're thinking of a Virus scan, it is a php file. How the fuck will I infect your PC with a php file?

1.gif

randomnx

• Random Guy

If you're thinking of a Virus scan, it is a php file. How the fuck will I infect your PC with a php file?

I checked the php files, one of them is encrypted / obfuscated for the normal people who are not very advanced in PHP are not able to understand what it do.

The php file that is encoded/obfuscated could do anything from puting a iframe from exploit pack, or only display a clock.

What ever it does, i do not understand you post a php script with a part that is obfuscated.

WMZ<->BITCOIN<->PAYPAL

Transaction fees + 3% only.

Obreapolis

• slack

I checked the php files, one of them is encrypted / obfuscated for the normal people who are not very advanced in PHP are not able to understand what it do.

The php file that is encoded/obfuscated could do anything from puting a iframe from exploit pack, or only display a clock.

What ever it does, i do not understand you post a php script with a part that is obfuscated.

This is not mine, I appreciate your acute observation and the fact that you have it made public for less experienced users.

1.gif

randomnx

• Random Guy

This is not mine, I appreciate your acute observation and the fact that you have it made public for less experienced users.

So you just post random file which maybe are backdoored and say "Oh its not mine"

WMZ<->BITCOIN<->PAYPAL

Obreapolis

• slack

So you just post random file which maybe are backdoored and say "Oh its not mine"

Thanks for the unlike(s)...

You have very interesting intellectual skills.

Edited by Obreapolis, 25 March 2016 - 04:22 PM.

1.gif

randomnx

• Random Guy

Thanks for the unlike(s)...

You have very interesting intellectual skills.

You post file that have very high chance of being backdoored without checking them before posting and I am the one with interesting intellectual skills?

WMZ<->BITCOIN<->PAYPAL

Obreapolis

• slack

You post file that have very high chance of being backdoored without checking them before posting and I am the one with interesting intellectual skills?

I check all first posting.

This is the only one that I don't checked because thinking of an innoque php source I wasn't thinking it was backdoored.

You can see all the virustotal real scan and if you don't believe me, you can download files and scan for yourself.

1.gif

randomnx

• Random Guy

I check all first posting.

This is the only one that I don't checked because thinking of an innoque php source I wasn't thinking it was backdoored.

You can see all the virustotal real scan and if you don't believe me, you can download files and scan for yourself.

This is not about scan or not, i opened it with my notepad and saw obfuscated code. Anyone with notepad can clearly see that this code is all clean except for this obfuscated code which CAN mean it has backdoor. I dont say it is infected, i say it is maybe. because a backdoor in php can be anything, it can call for code from another server or can inject exploit or even cookie stuffing.

You decided to post backdoored php file because you did not want to check it and I decided to -1 you for your bad decision, end of story. Next time check what you share before sharing it. This is intellectual skills.

WMZ<->BITCOIN<->PAYPAL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users