Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Udemy Account Cracker?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

HeroBoy

• Raping with code since forever? :D

Okay so who would be interested in a Udemy Account Cracker? I know the Udemy Ripper is no longer working so I decided to code this.

I had a few requests to make this and was appraised / price checked to sell it for $25 - $35 but what is your opinion on price?

You will need to use ELITE proxies, since they work best for cracking with this. You may use others but to speed up the process ELITE are best to use.

You will need to import your own email:pass combo's and the cracker will do the rest for you. It checks the proxies against the udemy site before cracking initiates so it lessens the chance of you using dead proxies.

Here is a screenshot proof of it working in action. Still tweaking a few things.

G9WdOSC.png

Edited by HeroBoy, 25 March 2016 - 09:53 PM.

HeroBoy

Updated the main post with an image. Anybody interested in this?

Edited by HeroBoy, 25 March 2016 - 09:53 PM.

HeroBoy

Still looking to see how many people would be interested in this before I start to sell it.

MegaTrace

• Veteran

ty

im just if i can get it free? :D

HeroBoy

ty

im just if i can get it free? :D

Not giving it out for free, When I start selling I might give out a couple of vouch copies to the staff but otherwise no freebies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users