Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Did anyone ever got a league of legends account from here ?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

MoonWalker2020

Hmm was woundered if anyone got a league of legends account from here before and it was working ?

Loved This Community 

Love LOL Combo Lists Also Tbh :DDD

ByKazumaHD

yea my friend did

iGotBars

• Advanced Member

i did,i got a level 30 one :)

ronik

• Veteran

They works, usually you need to pay attention about what account is as user describe it, so in case he dont deliver what he say to open some sort of dispute, but almost every time users who sell will say what they offer very detailed, if account is verified on him or not,  if its unverify,   if its active,   so basicaly what you have to look is for :

1st place - to be not active ( its most important info, because since you buy cracked account , most of time they can be recovered, so its better to buy something inactive, lets say 3 months inactive would be good, the more inactive time account have (date since last game played) the better he is ,)

2nd place- look to be unverified,  or verified on the user who cracked it ( everytime users will say in wich condition account is , but if by mistake they dont add that detail, be sure to ask before buy)

3rd ( this is more after buy account) - Log into account, go at support center, and see if that account have troubles ( recovery ticket atempts, charge backs, bans, whatever you should know about it, most of infos would be there)

4th- Make sure all ok,  I know you just buyed cracked account, but is ok to make support ticket (even if you cracked it, wont make diffrence) and make some type of question to riot supp center ( Hello, today i recieved mail from adress (inpus some stupid adress that look close to riot support adress)  that im flagged for flaming, bad atitude on league of legends, but i dont remember using any racicst words or flaming on my team players, neither going afk , can help me please by telling me my current account status, i want to be sure that i dont have any problems with my account, i still think the mail i recieved is fake, but for my assurance can help me please? would apreciate alot). Now just wait and some riot support will tell you if you have any suspended actions on your account or anything on it wrong.

5th- Enjoy your account ! 

Hope this helped you.

MoonWalker2020

They works, usually you need to pay attention about what account is as user describe it, so in case he dont deliver what he say to open some sort of dispute, but almost every time users who sell will say what they offer very detailed, if account is verified on him or not,  if its unverify,   if its active,   so basicaly what you have to look is for :

1st place - to be not active ( its most important info, because since you buy cracked account , most of time they can be recovered, so its better to buy something inactive, lets say 3 months inactive would be good, the more inactive time account have (date since last game played) the better he is ,)

2nd place- look to be unverified,  or verified on the user who cracked it ( everytime users will say in wich condition account is , but if by mistake they dont add that detail, be sure to ask before buy)

3rd ( this is more after buy account) - Log into account, go at support center, and see if that account have troubles ( recovery ticket atempts, charge backs, bans, whatever you should know about it, most of infos would be there)

4th- Make sure all ok,  I know you just buyed cracked account, but is ok to make support ticket (even if you cracked it, wont make diffrence) and make some type of question to riot supp center ( Hello, today i recieved mail from adress (inpus some stupid adress that look close to riot support adress)  that im flagged for flaming, bad atitude on league of legends, but i dont remember using any racicst words or flaming on my team players, neither going afk , can help me please by telling me my current account status, i want to be sure that i dont have any problems with my account, i still think the mail i recieved is fake, but for my assurance can help me please? would apreciate alot). Now just wait and some riot support will tell you if you have any suspended actions on your account or anything on it wrong.

5th- Enjoy your account ! 

Hope this helped you.

- Tried all memberships bad login or lvl 5 , im have a kinda bad luck!

- Learned how to get accounts by myself and i did it, but on the proxy thing cant compare and reslove to my ip for the last step of the sentry mba

IM The poorest guy ever!

Edited by MoonWalker2020, 25 March 2016 - 05:33 AM.

Loved This Community 

Love LOL Combo Lists Also Tbh :DDD

flaxerk

I didn't :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users