Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Urgent question] RP purchased on cracked acc

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

azk9191

Riot made it so if your email is verified to the acc you can buy rp without filling in payment details, i tried it on a acc i got, at first it didnt show up the rp but it said transaction complete, so i tried it a few more times still didnt work, i played 2-3 games on it thani had 17k rp lol, im just wondering if gifting to another acc is safe/will i get banned? Also the person will most likely charge back so will the acc get banned and can i request unban after its banned for chargeback? the cracked acc is verified to me.

Edited by azk9191, 24 March 2016 - 07:11 PM.

VayneGodxD

• PizzaGod

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Riot made it so if your email is verified to the acc you can gift without filling in payment details, i tried it on a acc i got, at first it didnt show up the rp but it said transaction complete, so i tried it a few more times still didnt work, i played 2-3 games on it thani had 17k rp lol, im just wondering if gifting to another acc is safe/will i get banned? Also the person will most likely charge back so will the acc get banned and can i request unban after its banned for chargeback? the cracked acc is verified to me.

both acounts will get banned

c0fb0c4a80e4942917ddac2d4032a491.png :pepi:

Extreme

• Extreme

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

They will both get banned eventually

BojanMLD

• Be Grateful

Riot made it so if your email is verified to the acc you can buy rp without filling in payment details, i tried it on a acc i got, at first it didnt show up the rp but it said transaction complete, so i tried it a few more times still didnt work, i played 2-3 games on it thani had 17k rp lol, im just wondering if gifting to another acc is safe/will i get banned? Also the person will most likely charge back so will the acc get banned and can i request unban after its banned for chargeback? the cracked acc is verified to me.

Go on normal with cracked,your and 3 friends....play game lose/win and send gift to all accounts who played with you in team and you will not get ban on your main acc...just riot can chargeback skins Kappa

EDIT: My friend do that and i just lose skin which he gift to me...

我是博揚

VayneGodxD

• PizzaGod

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Go on normal with cracked,your and 3 friends....play game lose/win and send gift to all accounts who played with you in team and you will not get ban on your main acc...just riot can chargeback skins Kappa

EDIT: My friend do that and i just lose skin which he gift to me...

nope,  first time they take skins back , second time they ban all accounts.

Freakcrazy

• Luffy D Monkey

I was banned from 3 Accounts so I donated rp to my friends and all they were banned too Kappa

BojanMLD

• Be Grateful

nope,  first time they take skins back , second time they ban all accounts.

I didn`t do that two times so i dont know Kappa...

So the smartest way is to wait with RP and if owner dont backup account 1 month then is clear :D

我是博揚

VayneGodxD

• PizzaGod

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

I was banned from 3 Accounts so I donated rp to my friends and all they were banned too Kappa

i got all 8 of mine , also my friends ones too :D high five bro

azk9191

lmao

I didn`t do that two times so i dont know Kappa...

So the smartest way is to wait with RP and if owner dont backup account 1 month then is clear :D

Yes, the person is an idiot maybe he wont realise lol, his email pw was same as his league one, i will wait a month or two if it doesnt get banned than i will gift. 

Freakcrazy

• Luffy D Monkey

You cant do nothing with that RP as soon as possible this account will be banned you can try to sell it :pepe:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users