Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Some Questions about VIP

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Teufel123

• Advanced Member

hey guys^^ so i stopped playing LoL since nearly a year now and wanted to start again... there are many new features like something i saw with login with other usernames and use their scripts?..

my Question now is when i buy vip will scripts like QCats, FunHouse Jungle Series and Yasuo - Windwalker script work?..

i did buy yasuo's script myself but since this is now not available for free users anymore so i need to go vip on BoL forum.. fk that :D

Mayo808

hey guys^^ so i stopped playing LoL since nearly a year now and wanted to start again... there are many new features like something i saw with login with other usernames and use their scripts?..

my Question now is when i buy vip will scripts like QCats, FunHouse Jungle Series and Yasuo - Windwalker script work?..

i did buy yasuo's script myself but since this is now not available for free users anymore so i need to go vip on BoL forum.. fk that :D

Yes, working as long as you log in username in BoL forum has paid this scripts. However, there are some scripts can not be used because nulled not bypass the bypass their system. E.g: Evadeee...

Edited by Mayo808, 24 March 2016 - 06:14 PM.

Teufel123

• Advanced Member

i already read that ^^ i mean like if i get VIP will QCats and so on work? because in other thread they saying it will not:

Here are the list of script that doesn't work right now due to sx-auth & HWID locked

QQQ - Yasuo The Wind Walker
QQQ - QCats Nidalee
QQQ - QCats Rengar
FunHouse - FunHouse Main Lane
FunHouse - FunHouse Sup Lane
FunHouse - FunHouse Jungle Lane
Weee - Evadeee
Prince - Prince View Awarness 
FunHouse - FHPred

i dont care much about the last 3.. the first 6 i would be interested in.

skulmunch

• PipPipPip

i already read that ^^ i mean like if i get VIP will QCats and so on work? 

Yes, including you buy vip, it also does not work.

Teufel123

• Advanced Member

ok thanks for answer. i will wait then until nulled get around that SXAuth ;D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users