Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Which is the best pvp bots

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Dedaugusto

• Lurker

Which bots, you guys think, offers the best rotation for arenas and bgs nowadays?

frenezik

• Advanced Member

Which bots, you guys think, offers the best rotation for arenas and bgs nowadays?

Honorbuddy + TuanHA routine is very good + enyo bot for routine.

Edited by frenezik, 24 March 2016 - 02:05 PM.

hackitbaby

• Advanced Member

bot in arena and bg´s is most likely an auto ban nowadays - espacially when you use honorbuddy which was detected several times.

Another option beside Honorbuddy is firehack + routines (couple of pvp routines available) but its the same like honorbuddy - you will get banned.

Its not a matter of will you get banned, its a matter of when you get banned with both options.

I think the handsfree (i think that was the name) is the best option and gives the best output if you want to do arena and stuff - it requires firehack tho

Dedaugusto

• Lurker

Thanks for the quick answer ^^

bot in arena and bg´s is most likely an auto ban nowadays - espacially when you use honorbuddy which was detected several times.

Another option beside Honorbuddy is firehack + routines (couple of pvp routines available) but its the same like honorbuddy - you will get banned.

Its not a matter of will you get banned, its a matter of when you get banned with both options.

I think the handsfree (i think that was the name) is the best option and gives the best output if you want to do arena and stuff - it requires firehack tho

Thanks for warning, i'll keep that in mind. :)

Edited by Dedaugusto, 24 March 2016 - 02:49 PM.

ixKillerxx

• PipPipPip

SoapBox rotations is a great program. Although you need the Auth page to use it. Be as seen above. When I use HB to PvP, I use TuanHA Warrior  + Enyo bot base. It's a great set of routines/programs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users