Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Ultimate PSN Cracking Guide - Become the next bulk account seller - swim in games - easy and cheap!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

Burnaby

• Addicted

I WILL NEVER CONTACT YOU ON SKYPE WITHOUT PMING YOU FIRST. IF SOMEONE CONTACTS YOU OFF-SITE AND SAY THAT THEY ARE ME, WITHOUT YOU RECEIVING A PM FROM ME HERE IS AN IMPOSTER AND SHOULD NOT BE DEALT WITH!

AUTOBUY PREMIUM VERSION

AUTOBUY REGULAR VERSION

I DECIDED THAT OLD-SCHOOL BUMBING OF THREADS SUCKS, SO INSTEAD I'LL POST FREE ACCOUNT DAILY. CHECK BACK FREQUENTLY TO SCORE SOME NICE FREE GAMES!!! I HOPE THIS PROVES THAT PSN ACCS WILL DROP FROM THE SKY WITH MY METHOD.

VvloQZW.png'

AUTOBUY PREMIUM VERSION

AUTOBUY REGULAR VERSION

VOUCHES:

I've received a vouch copy from Burnaby for the Ultimate PSN Cracking Guide.

The Seller
Burnaby is an awesome person to work with, he has written a fully blown guide
on how to crack PSN accounts, and the support that you get from him is top notch.

The Product
This is the best PSN cracking guide I have come across, it has a unique way of cracking accounts 
that I've never seen, and it actually works! 
With this product, you receive everything you need to start cracking.

Overall
The method is unique and I have never seen anything like it, I started seeing results 2% with a combo list.
This is my results 7% into a combo list.
I highly recomend anyone to buy this guide, its so unique it'll blow you away.

8e1104e.png

So, I bought the method yesterday and just got around to setting it all up today.  I've been cracking various accounts for a couple years and was never able to get the hang of PSN accounts.  This method will have you cracking them in no time.  A little time and effort is required for you to get the optimal settings for doing this method, but it will definitely pay off.  There are a few tricks in the guide that I never thought of doing and that is what makes this guide so unique and work so well.  I just loaded up a shitty combo list I had lying around and haven't gotten a hit yet but I am getting a decent speed with checking these accounts.

648df8e38e3356b200694cce34182a93.png

I have no doubt that I'll have a few when I wake up tomorrow after letting it run overnight.  I'll post back once I get some results but as of now this guide is working in every way intended and is very well put together and easy to understand.  I give it a 10/10.

samuraichick0n

• Godlike

I would like a vouch copy. Will post a good review :)

UltraRarePepe

• A.C.A.B.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Vouch ?  :pepo:

upnVaFh.jpg  

callmebogdan

• Road to Royal?

If vouch copy is still avaible, hmu :pepo:

Don't PM me regarding (unless I allow you):

Cracking help, Accounts, Configs, Free Stuff etc.

When you decided to PM me:

1) Name conversation properly (don't name it "Hey" etc.)

2) Don't spam (you can see if I read the message or not)

3) Use English or Polish (I'M NOT ROMANIAN)

When I'm not responding on your msgs:

You broken one of things that I listed before or I'm busy and I just can't reply to you

Burnaby

• Addicted

Vouch copy has been given to Samuraichick0n.

Vouch ?  :pepo:

If vouch copy is still avaible, hmu :pepo:

Thanks for showing interest. You can both PM me for a discounted price on the premium version if your interested

Lets get this sales started. Remember, the quicker you buy this the money you will make. I share alot of my personal experience in the guide and especially in the "How to profit the most from psn accounts" section

I am also always available on skype and teamviewer if you buy premium. There is a guarantee that you will crack psn accounts within a day with my help even if you are a complete newbie. If your are experienced with cracking already it will take you no longer then 15 mins to deploy this. You will have all the games you want in no time with my methods and guidiance. This is really a complete solution for psn crackers.

Did i mention that i made a guide for creating combos aswell as a dork generator for the premium customers? Tons of  bonuses and extras in premiumpack.

Don't hesitato to post here or pm me with any questions, i will respond as quickly as i can

carlitob

• Lurker

Waiting for the file just bought premium!

TransID: 3WB12146L87118722

Also add me on skype: Dylaannp

Burnaby

• Addicted

Waiting for the file just bought premium!

TransID: 3WB12146L87118722

Also add me on skype: Dylaannp

All done. We will take it on skype from here.

Looking forward to see your results.

Thank you for the order!

Burnaby

• Addicted

Just to show how easy accessable these accounts will be with my method i will post regular accounts here in this thread! Instead of just bumbing this up the old way i am instead gonna post free accounts.

The only thing i will guarantee is a working login at the time of me posting (Will check them all prior to posting). The reason why i am doing this is that i think its more fair like this. Make it a little more random who gets what.

[email protected]:Baxter.719
[email protected]:eagles2112
[email protected]:Krystle3_

3 accs for today. All contain games. some ps4. Enjoy!

epicb3ard

• Epic

Just bought the Premium version of this method. Since there hasn't been a proper vouch  Fappa , I'll post back with my review and results after I've had time to test it out.

Burnaby

• Addicted

Just bought the Premium version of this method. Since there hasn't been a proper vouch  Fappa , I'll post back with my review and results after I've had time to test it out.

Your order has been handled. Ready to proceed more so just come with them guys. Remember that the premium pack is a totally complete psn cracking solution with 100% guarantee of cracking accs, even if i have to set it all up for you myself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users