Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Looking for character illustrator

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Sant0S

• Watcha looking

• PipPipPipPip

Hello, I am currently working on a web project and I would need some help with getting something done. The drawing has to be something like THIS. So reply only if you know how to make such thing. It would be really nice if anyone can help!

PM me/Post here.

Thanks and have a great day.

Peaches

• <title>~Rawr~</title>

Working on a web project > needs something that can be made easily in notepad (web...) as an image ..

Cheapest and BEST uPlay accounts!

JokerArt Abuse

[Server] : Can't shout! You are banned D:

fur حب

Sant0S

• Watcha looking

• PipPipPipPip

Working on a web project > needs something that can be made easily in notepad (web...) as an image ..

Lemme clear it for you.

1) I am working on a website

2) I am shit at graphics designing

3) I would need help not with the scripting that can be made easily in notepad but the drawings (Images/Artwork)

Why would I ever post on graphics section asking help for webscript? By the way, nice way of getting post counts ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users