Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[EUNE] Level 30 account, 22 champs, 5 skins

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

mishoka303

• Anti-Hacker

So, anyone looking for a lvl 30 account but too lazy to level one up? Kappa

I offer you a smurf account it's clean(no bots or scripts used while leveling it up). Silver III, with 8-3 as w/l games, S5 was Silver V, you get 28lp/game if you win it

Skins: Masquarade Evelynn, White Mage Veigar, Firefighter Tristana(legacy), Dreadknight Garen(havent redeemed him yet), RIot Girl Tristana(havent redeemed her yet)

Runes: Need some working, It has 1350ip you can buy some better tier glyphs and seals, my runes are pretty rekt in the armor and mr part since I am using Tier 1/2 runes.

Icons: Silver S5, Honor icon(for sportsmanlike behavior), Shurima icons, some random icons, Icon from the Shurima game(highiest one), Shurima game normal icon, All-Stars icon, Marksman icon

Price: 20$ in RP or offers. I could say it's pretty cheap, considering that you have more than 16 champs to start playing, ALREADY silver III and has a Gold V MMR(with 28lp/win you will climb in no time), also it's not a cracked account, but original one, so you get original e-mail and can change it to yours.

For other info about what champs it has, skins, runes, icons, etc, send me a PM that you are interested. It's 00:00 here, so I will reply tommorow probably, that's why I am lazy to upload photos. I will send them via PM so you can consider to buy it or not. RP-Shop Bulgaria(fb page for buying RP) vouches for me, so I am trustworthy and will not attempts to scam you, I can give you the account to check it before you buy it, I will give you the e-mail code after I received payment. Thank you!

Edited by mishoka303, 23 March 2016 - 11:11 PM.

"The price for being a sheep is boredom. The price of being a wolf is loneliness. Choose one or the other with great care."

Freakcrazy

• Luffy D Monkey

Barter priemash li :doge:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users