Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The guy who gets my ports open i will give 2x MC accounts.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

pandupvp

• Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

So the one who gets my ports open will get 2x mc accounts.

CHALLENGERGUYS DORK GENERATOR PAID! HQ! : https://www.nulled.c...first-5-buyers/

holyholyhoe

• The Holy Hoe

So the one who gets my ports open will get 2x mc accounts.

well what are the ports that you need to open? and what services are being run through them?

BEs2nvK.gif

WHEN I FELL IN LOVE:

CZCS1F8.png

pandupvp

• Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

well what are the ports that you need to open? and what services are being run through them?

Id like to setup a RAT so i think i should get open 1337

CHALLENGERGUYS DORK GENERATOR PAID! HQ! : https://www.nulled.c...first-5-buyers/

holyholyhoe

• The Holy Hoe

well first you should do the obvious and use google to check if your OS uses port 1337. second you should already have a dns set up. if you dont just look for tuts on here or hf or somewhere  Kappa

and 3rd research your router and check how to pf... i mean super research that shit cuz sometimes i feel like i need to do a ritual and summon satan while spilling the blood of children to get it to work.  :joduscry: after some effort you will get it. TIP: make sure your ip is static and not dynamic. that can fuck up connections if you arent using a dns.

ALWAYS USE A VPN!!!! :timmy:

BEs2nvK.gif

WHEN I FELL IN LOVE:

CZCS1F8.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users