Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Invalid Username/Password Bug .

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ImpossibleStuff

• Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

Hi guys ,

I am experiencing lately a very frustrating problem . When I log in my LOL account onto the official site , it goes in , but when I try to do it on the lol program it keeps saying " Invalid Username/Password . Please try again later " . I tried to change the password and do it again , but it did not work . I tried to log in from an other server but again the same problem . It does not let me log in any account .

Do you have any soloutions ?

You would help me very much .

Thanks for the responce...

andzej

• Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip

Maybe ur account has been transfered to another region?

zensei

• Addicted

Reinstall League of Legends. That should solve the problem. If not, send a ticket to RITO support

M7nwrKo.png

ImpossibleStuff

• Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

Maybe ur account has been transfered to another region?

Nope . I can open my account on the site of lol and do whatever I want ... But I cannot do it on the lol program , so i cannot play.

Reinstall League of Legends. That should solve the problem. If not, send a ticket to RITO support

I thought about that , but I am too lazy to do that . I want something faster ,if possible . Kappa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users