Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

.exe obfuscator

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Awii

• Advanced Member

Few months back when I was hacking in CSGO I used an obfuscator (I think), it was not free, so I downloaded a cracked version from torrent sites, it worked perfectly. You drag the .exe into it, choose new version, name, and after few seconds you have a brand new .exe with slightly increased size (0.5-3 mb).

Anyone has an idea what this app is called? Or else, any suggestions for a similar obfuscator?

Anti-AFK for League of Legends made by me:

https://www.nulledbl...fk-for-volibot/

n3n3

• Everyone of you is a whore

Themida? The Enigma Protector? 

:joduscry:  D7dDa8t.png  :joduscry:

If you want to be my babe you better be a very good babe   :pepo:

Awii

• Advanced Member

Themida? The Enigma Protector? 

Yes! The Enigma Protector! Thank you!

Anti-AFK for League of Legends made by me:

https://www.nulledbl...fk-for-volibot/

pablo67340

CSGO has increased their game when it comes to detecting hacks. There is some hack website that makes these amazing cheats, and i have used them for YEARS with the occasional overwatch ban (2). Never VAC. The files are blue (read only), and the code is brutally obfuscated. Even the process names are all random letters/numbers. Not even the same language, there is Russian, Chinese alphabet letters in the process name and it changes every time. Lastly they don't actually hack CSGO, but they hack DirectX and use that to read in the data and display it on the monitor in an overlay thus avoiding the vac ban because the hacks never interact with the game itself. I thought i would mention this. Not sure how they did it code wise (I have never made hacks) but those methods i typed work like a charm and i would try to take a tap at them! So yeah, idk. Maybe you can find this useful :)

Edited by pablo67340, 08 April 2016 - 04:27 PM.

fredwill

• Addicted

you the man keep it up

fredwill

• Addicted

were is it bro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users