Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Legal trouble over se free products?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

darraghmurray01

I was wondering whether I could get in trouble if I'm caught trying to se steel series to get a free headset. I am making a fake Amazon receipt as proof of purchase. Thanks

Imperato

• GRIND

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

I was wondering whether I could get in trouble if I'm caught trying to se steel series to get a free headset. I am making a fake Amazon receipt as proof of purchase. Thanks

You are already fucked. If you repeatedly do it and make Randall B mad, you're getting oiled up by the feds.

Amazon receipt is the fucking stupidest way to go. Randall has to be drunk, get laid or high to let amazon receipts through these days.

1PqcBLP7biqACJ96mECa4YaajAE7xeLRE7
IMPERΛTO

cQvu93F.png
DpPAdhI.png
Kappa minikappa . minikappa Kappa

Murq

You are already fucked. If you repeatedly do it and make Randall B mad, you're getting oiled up by the feds.

Amazon receipt is the fucking stupidest way to go. Randall has to be drunk, get laid or high to let amazon receipts through these days.

whats the point of using the receipt method ? i thought most people buy the item and say it never arrived if its fulfilled by amazon

darraghmurray01

who the fuck is randall B

Intrigue

who the fuck is randall B

Randall B is a legend bro..

gouzz

Just use a fake name and you'll be fine.

They are billing people, but from what I heard it's only the guys who have been raping them to the same address multiple times.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users