Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

DOUBLE your MONEY, guaranteed! now in a week or less

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

benjikillo

Hello Guys,
My name is Ben and I've been working with cryptocurrencies for years.

My main source of money before was BITCOIN, but lately, it's been very hard to earn any money.
The thing with Bitcoin is that it's hard to mine with household PCs and is led by 5 big miner companies.
Not talking about the usability, because you can mostly only use it at the dark side....
Now I've come to a new project that has been around for 15 months and it's growing like crazy.
It's called ONECOIN and  it's a whole new cryptocurrency with an interesting background. Unline BITCOIN, here you rent the mining device from the company and get your coins on very easy to use "back office". 

Background on the company:
Owner: Dr. Ruja Ignatova
Turnover in 15 months: 2.3 billion Euros
Active members and owners of the currency: 1.35 million (compared to 250 thousand in Bitcoin)
Based on MLM marketing - potential growth + extra money ;)
Works with Mastercard, so you can get your money back anytime and makes coin very usable with fast bank transactions
Has it's own exchange, where you can exchange your coins into any world currency 

Onecoin growth from 0.5Euro to 5.35Euro in 15 months and growing faster every day (potential to make more out of your money)
It's in 209 countries around the world

Now, here is a short video explaining how you earn money if you want to know more, just let me know in the comments or in Private message.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

IF YOU WANT TO REGISTER, PLEAS DO SO HERE: 

Spoiler

If you want to try it out, usually the transactions take a long time, around 15 days for your money to get to your account but If you PM me, we can do it in one day ;)

My email: [email protected] 

Be sure to let me know if I can help you with anything, I can provide you with Proof if you want ;) just PM me

Hollo0077

• Advanced Member

Thanks for sharing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users