Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Trading CLASH OF CLANS account [25 level i'm still playing] (W) Good EUW account.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

kFrame

• Annoying BANANA

Hello everyone i would like to trade my CLASH OF CLANS account as title says. I'm playing this game at 3 accounts so far with my phone. 

Details: 

The account i want to trade is 25 level for now but i'm going to leveling it up as much as trader want. I'm looking only for an EUW or NA account with many skins.

- Clash of clans account is based on google play account to play. So everything you need is an email and password with village so you can play. With access of my email and password you getting into my village i'm going to trade my entire gmail and its on you to change password and be the new owner of it. 

Hit me with offers in PM and i will give you additional infos about my COC account. I'm not going first with account details, only serious peoples.

Best regards, kFrame.

Aminidad

• Addicted

level 25 clash of clans can be achieved in 2 weeks "AT MOST" , if its not over 70-80 dont even bother mate
people are not stupid

kFrame

• Annoying BANANA

First of all you can't say that. I'm not think that someone is stupid here, also i realize that 25 level isn't enough. The fact is you can't reach 25 level in 2 weeks only if you can spend money for gems. I'm playing COC with 4 accounts in same time so next time you should talk a little nicer to someone.

Edited by kFrame, 24 February 2016 - 05:48 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users