Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gaming rigs?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

shizenthebrutal

How many of you guys are hardcore gamers? I was up until acouple of years ago and inevitably got into consoles. Mainly due to not having enough money for a decent rig/housemates had consoles.

I've got a 2nd hand rig but barely plays csgo without fps drops. With FO4 on pc and some new titles coming out im looking for some inspiration.

Avoid

• Lurker

There are many build guides in PCPartPicker. You should check it out to see something that would fit in your budget. Start there. In time, you'll be able to build your own rig with optimal performance/cost ratio.

iloos

• iloos... i lose?

Hehe I love PC gamming, Though can't say I'm 'Hardcore' about it :D
Have a decent laptop And csgo runs smoothly 60fps+ But eh. Eh.

Would love to build a pc when I save enough money :)

For you, Would it be a bad idea to invest in a decent pc/laptop?

Laptop is portable, and probbably handy for you. Anyways. A PC is a all-use device. not only gaming (console)
(you never use browser on console lol)

And you can get lots of good professional grade software for free *COUGH COUGH* So. That's awesome, right?

400 bucks and boom Decent PC.

Games won't cost 60$ per cd aswell ;)

IMO it's an investment worthwhile

Edited by iloos, 26 January 2016 - 01:09 AM.

- iloos

Just another user. 

shizenthebrutal

Id rather go for a tower build than a laptop.

I'll check out partpicker and see what i can come up with. Ive got some spare cash so will try and futureproof myself so im not upgrading 12 months later haha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users