Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Question] - About Cracking LOL Accounts

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

dfref5

• Addicted

Hello guyz, i have more questions about lol cracking and i hope that someone will answer. +REP :)

1. If i submit ticket in lol support website then victim will get message to he own email that my ticket was submitted?

If answer is yes then i have another question: why just not skip "ticket submission" and contact to lol support direct from email?(Account owner will get message to email when will be too late) Why when everybody trying to change verified email they all do ticket submit instead contact by email. Why they do that?

Again, sorry for bad en language. I hope that some of you will understand what i'm trying to say.

superiorwarfare

• Bullshit

• PipPipPip

Hello guyz, i have more questions about lol cracking and i hope that someone will answer. +REP :)

1. If i submit ticket in lol support website then victim will get message to he own email that my ticket was submitted?

If answer is yes then i have another question: why just not skip "ticket submission" and contact to lol support direct from email?(Account owner will get message to email when will be too late) Why when everybody trying to change verified email they all do ticket submit instead contact by email. Why they do that?

Again, sorry for bad en language. I hope that some of you will understand what i'm trying to say.

only emails them when support responds

I like cats. Don't forget to REP+ if useful! :D

hZpczY9.png

dfref5

• Addicted

Yes, but if responds to MY email then i don't think that victim will get message until email will be changed. So, why nobody doing my way?

Edited by dfref5, 24 January 2016 - 07:05 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users