Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

How to host a site anonymously

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

foxez

• Addicted

What is the easiest way to host a site anonymously? The site will be used to stream videos, any ides on the best way to hide from where they are coming? Maybe its best to use a third party site that are used to upload DMCA content, any tips? Just a newbie looking forward to start a new project but it needs to be a little more safe ^_^.

Regards,

4SGlaxy

• Kuroneko chan! ^-^

• PipPipPip

Is it?

Is it? once I tried and I could not, I hope someone can help you

Edited by 4SGlaxy, 24 January 2016 - 05:44 PM.

Optimiztix

• believe.

If you are wanting to host these videos on your own website...

1.) Purchase everything (domain + hosting) using bitcoin or a pre-paid card that you bought with cash

2.) Purchase everything with a new/fresh email

3.) Purchase the domain using fake info (you can use fakenamegenerator)

4.) For more obfuscation you can purchase Whois Protection with your domain

5.) Put the website behind Cloudflare and patch up any methods that could be used to find your website's IP (use google)

6.) If you will be streaming extremely questionable/distasteful videos, then you can go for offshore bulletproof hosting

7.) Do ALL of these steps while you are connected to a secure VPN that keeps zero logs

I am not sure if this is overkill for what you are asking. If you are simply wanting to keep your video viewers from getting your info, then just utilize steps # 2, 3, 4, 5. If you are attempting to hide from everyone including government officials, then utilize all of the steps above.

Hope this helps OP.

Edited by Optimiztix, 24 January 2016 - 06:07 PM.

It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. -Confucius

foxez

• Addicted

Thanks Optimiztix :)

Its "just" political videos, they are copyrighted though so you cant for example upload them to youtube. The real issue is that the state owns the material. Better safe than sorry though :)

X78898x

• Lurker

• Pip

good

RichardMWynn

• Social Engineer in attempt

If you are wanting to host these videos on your own website...

1.) Purchase everything (domain + hosting) using bitcoin or a pre-paid card that you bought with cash

2.) Purchase everything with a new/fresh email

3.) Purchase the domain using fake info (you can use fakenamegenerator)

4.) For more obfuscation you can purchase Whois Protection with your domain

5.) Put the website behind Cloudflare and patch up any methods that could be used to find your website's IP (use google)

6.) If you will be streaming extremely questionable/distasteful videos, then you can go for offshore bulletproof hosting

7.) Do ALL of these steps while you are connected to a secure VPN that keeps zero logs

I am not sure if this is overkill for what you are asking. If you are simply wanting to keep your video viewers from getting your info, then just utilize steps # 2, 3, 4, 5. If you are attempting to hide from everyone including government officials, then utilize all of the steps above.

Hope this helps OP.

Does this work if I am using Tor browser and not a VPN?

kyjV2MJ.jpg

Social Engineer in attempt  :pepe:

Optimiztix

• believe.

Does this work if I am using Tor browser and not a VPN?

Yep, essentially Tor is hiding your IP, just as a VPN would. But Tor would be even a more "secure" method.. as with a VPN provider, you are relying on them to keep 'zero logs'. 

It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. -Confucius

foxez

• Addicted

How can I hide from where the videos are coming from? So they don't get the ip of the backend server.. I want it to be "impossible" for them to find it :)

Regards,

CemsMom

• One of the first 1k to enter Oxide's Vagina

How can I hide from where the videos are coming from? So they don't get the ip of the backend server.. I want it to be "impossible" for them to find it :)

Regards,

There's not anything such as impossible, you can just make your best to make it as hard as possible.

4a00a124ed.jpg Rip Arthur, having Asabuble12 as password

foxez

• Addicted

There's not anything such as impossible, you can just make your best to make it as hard as possible.

I was thinking maybe setting up some kind of "anti-ddos" network where it will be very hard for them to find where the videos are coming from.. I have no idea on how to do that though :c. 

Anyone know any third party site where i can upload the videos that work with copyrighted content all the time ? :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users