Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

cant post in entertaiment section

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

bonildo

• Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

cant post in entertaiment section, why ?

Source

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

cuz you're a pleb  Kappa

xJ1I58Q.png || VOTE  ACCORDINGLY || VRyg0Vm.png

1CiTzFtjd8sBV2mj78y7VQuzRftMXaPV2q

lazREmQ.png

iiTzMeti

• Huge + Dick = Profit

Wow thank you ! Kappa Kappa Kappa .

fVBEUHo.jpg       dont forget to dislike please.

@ Kalashnikov : (3:20:04) @iiTzMeti Dude i'l swear to god say that 1 more time and i promise you i will come and get you and i will lock you up in my basement and i wont give you water for weeks, the only water you will be allowed to drink will be the swet from my balls! :@

@ Kalashnikov : (3:41:44) @iiTzMeti If you mean tieing you up then droping you in the woods so your flesh will rotten as the animals eat you as love, then yes i would like to give you lots of 'love' :@

@ Kalashnikov : (3:45:21) Going to watch a fucking movie now because if i stay any longer here i'm afarid i will get Cancer by @iiTzMeti or Hepatitis B, so GN

@ Kalashnikov : (3:46:58) @iiTzMeti Il rather get raped by 20 black man than to watch a movie with u

iloos

• iloos... i lose?

Hello,

please search before you request help lol :D It was mentioned 2 posts ago in the support forum. Here's a link!

I won't take credit, becuase someone else helped me, it was @Microxx

Miroxx, on 23 Jan 2016 said:

the entertainment section is "spam-protected"

so not everyone is able to open a topic there. 

many users used the entertainment section to beg for reputation and thats why its not open for all.

i dont know the requirements at all but i think you need at least auth(i will look it up.tomorrow)

https://www.nulledbl...ent-forum-down/

- iloos

Just another user. 

Source

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

are you trying to post in the Entertainment thread itself or one of the sub-threads in the Entertainment category ?

ex.

b4284556de48e7f12ef69e998b513231.png

lazREmQ.png

iloos

• iloos... i lose?

are you trying to post in the Entertainment thread itself or one of the sub-threads in the Entertainment category ?

ex.

b4284556de48e7f12ef69e998b513231.png

He was probably trying to make a topic inside of music or gaming, not the entertainment root thing.

I also can not reply to any post, nor can I make a topic. For I do not have AUTH access, nor have I donated YET.

- iloos

Just another user. 

Source

• ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

He was probably trying to make a topic inside of music or gaming, not the entertainment root thing.

I also can not reply to any post, nor can I make a topic. For I do not have AUTH access, nor have I donated YET.

you seem very engaged, having you has a vip asset would be greatly appreciated :D  

lazREmQ.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users