Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Can victims recover cracked unverified LoL accounts?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic

Envision

• 1st display pic was too inappropriate :)

• PipPipPipPip

I really like this particular unverified LoL accounts because of its rare and expensive skins and the wide range of champions. Is it ever possible for the victim to recover the lost unverified account? i have verified it to my own email address and change the passwords.

I believe that if the victim tells the rit0 support the credit card details, i would loose the account. If the victim can do this, im just gonna script on this account 24/7 for the lols

MIRANDA KERR <3

kKdFpED.gif

NerkoSenpai

• Dylans Son

I really like this particular unverified LoL accounts because of its rare and expensive skins and the wide range of champions. Is it ever possible for the victim to recover the lost unverified account? i have verified it to my own email address and change the passwords.

I believe that if the victim tells the rit0 support the credit card details, i would loose the account. If the victim can do this, im just gonna script on this account 24/7 for the lols

yes it happens to me all the time

35hjxpz.jpg

BEST ACCOUNT SHOP ON NULLED  Kappa

https://www.nulledbl...shoprare-skins/

GoogleBH

• fuck off

If it is unverified I doubt the owner cares that much. Even if they do, script that bitch.

volcaNo9k

• Advanced Member

yes he can recover it easily

just record a game scripting just in case

alukardlol

• Veteran

Just try to find the last game played to know if the account is inactive, if it is, the chance to not recovering it by the victim is high. a 3 month inactive account is GREAT. 

If NOT, and the accounts are active with recent games, then the victim will notice the e-mail and password changing and report that to RITO. 

Just keep up the informations from the account to try to recover the account as he did ( sadly again and again).

GOOD LUCK bro.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users