Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Help] i got my friend on VACation

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

VayneGodxD

• PizzaGod

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

hello guys :D yeah im really fucking stupid , so what i did was this: i asked my friend for his csgo account he was legendary eagle master before i get the account then i asked him if i can derank it and he allowed me to.after trolling numerous of games it was getting really boring and people started to kick me everygame because of my shitty stats, so i downloaded some retarded hack from here called ABitSmarter, and i only used wallhack (i was using it really wisely)  so i can flash someone and knife him , i was basically playing with knife,zeeus27,2xflashbangs and smoke every game and i had alot of kills because i see them i flash them then i knife them :D and yeah it was around 5 days ago. and today i log  in again in the account and i see that he got vacced and feel really fucking bad for him . he has 164 games and his steam account is 38 level ( 3 years old account ).so i ask you boiz if there is any way to lift his vac ban. I know steam says that they never lift vac bans even if the account was hijjacked but this is bullshit i've seen alot of videos of people who got their vac bans lifted , here is an example: 

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

c0fb0c4a80e4942917ddac2d4032a491.png :pepi:

GoogleBH

• fuck off

Well. If you watch the video, HE DIDN'T CHEAT. GG VACed git rekt 8/8.

Runescape

• Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

You are a horrible person.

Selling UDEMY courses VERY CHEAP! Add my skype: getxoan

iloos

• iloos... i lose?

Sorry man.... VAC banns are permanent... 

I'm afraid there is no way. Never did one escape the VAC.

lU7yC4e.jpg

Edited by iloos, 23 January 2016 - 09:33 PM.

- iloos

Just another user. 

VayneGodxD

• PizzaGod

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Sorry man.... VAC banns are permanent... 

I'm afraid there is no way. Never did one escape the VAC.

lU7yC4e.jpg

Well. If you watch the video, HE DIDN'T CHEAT. GG VACed git rekt 8/8.

i was thinking to write something like this (BULLSHIT WITH BAD ENGLISH ALERT): Hello steam i won't lie at all but please read the entire message: I had a party at my place with some friends we wanted to play some games and my friend logged into his account then we start drinking partying and stuff you dont really care about :D and after 5-6 hours my friend was really drunk and he started doing some bullshit and he ruined my party after he went home i remember that he logged into his account from my laptop so i was like ok its revenge time. I started playing competetive to derank him to silver 1... i started trolling games but my teammates always kicked me no matter if it was 14:5 14:0 they always kicked me every game because i was trolling . so i decided to have some fun and i downloaded hack from the internet . yes I DID used hack on his account but actually i wasnt using it to win games i was just using it to be able to troll really really good  and do crazy stuff like ninja defuse  , flashbang then knife, 360 zeus kill and stuff like that after i got him to really low rank i had to go to school. 2 days after that he was really sorry he said that he didn't want to do this shit that he did in the party and i was like ok man im sorry also i deranked your csgo account but he was cool with it. and today 23/1/20016 i wanted to play a game with him and when i opened his steam account he had vac ban on and the last time he played cs go was actually me. and i feel really bad for him because this account is 38 level with a lot of games and 3 years of service , 164 games and he would never use cheats.. so i ask you GABEN my lord will you have mercy uppon my friend's account. you can vac all 10 accounts of mine in change of his vac been lifted

Edited by VayneGodxD, 23 January 2016 - 09:50 PM.

c0fb0c4a80e4942917ddac2d4032a491.png :pepi:

iloos

• iloos... i lose?

i was thinking to write something like this (BULLSHIT WITH BAD ENGLISH ALERT): Hello steam i won't lie at all but please read the entire message: I had a party at my place with some friends we wanted to play some games and my friend logged into his account then we start drinking partying and stuff you dont really care about :D and after 5-6 hours my friend was really drunk and he started doing some bullshit and he ruined my party after he went home i remember that he logged into his account from my laptop so i was like ok its revenge time. I started playing competetive to derank him to silver 1... i started trolling games but my teammates always kicked me no matter if it was 14:5 14:0 they always kicked me every game because i was trolling . so i decided to have some fun and i downloaded hack from the internet . yes I DID used hack on his account but actually i wasnt using it to win games i was just using it to be able to troll really really good  and do crazy stuff like ninja defuse  , flashbang then knife, 360 zeus kill and stuff like that after i got him to really low rank i had to go to school. 2 days after that he was really sorry he said that he didn't want to do this shit that he did in the party and i was like ok man im sorry also i deranked your csgo account but he was cool with it. and today 23/1/20016 i wanted to play a game with him and when i opened his steam account he had vac ban on and the last time he played cs go was actually me. and i feel really bad for him because this account is 38 level with a lot of games and 3 years of service , 164 games and he would never use cheats.. so i ask you GABEN my lord will you have mercy uppon my friend's account. you can vac all 10 accounts of mine in change of his vac been lifted

Hmm. Does this change the fact that you won't get unbanned? :l

next time please don't full bold... It's really fucking annoying... 

only use the bold when you want to accent something... 

So. Yeah. Welp Cool story bro. But I'm afraid you will have to buy him some flowers. CUZ HE/YOU AIN'T GETTING UNBANNED! and the person on youtube was not actually banned

- iloos

Just another user. 

diekos995

LOL you f'ed up big time man...

ryan9451

• PipPipPip

hahahahahahahha nice

A7IE

• Sempiternal

In some rare circumstances there are ways to be unbanned, But ultimately you just trashed your friend and it's hilarious.

ozys326

• PipPip

I can't help you bro sorry ı don't know it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users