Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Legue account - How can i check when account was created, and first champions bought?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

greatbaitmate

• Riot CEO

I saw a post on nulled earlier about how you can check when the account was created, the first champions you bought and others goodies.
i had the link saved but lost it :( does anyone have it, or knows how?

I am the one who knocks

HIV

• Veteran

You've been on nulled 3 months but don't know what LolChecker and LeagueCracker are???

Justforubuddy

• Veteran

I saw a post on nulled earlier about how you can check when the account was created, the first champions you bought and others goodies.
i had the link saved but lost it :( does anyone have it, or knows how?

afaik its not possible to see anymore

AKAInfinity

• PipPipPip

Just right click on champions and you can see the time

greatbaitmate

• Riot CEO

You've been on nulled 3 months but don't know what LolChecker and LeagueCracker are???

Im not trying to find out how many champions i have or rp. im trying to find out secret questions riot will ask if the account is compremised. i bought my lol account here on nulled and i know there as certain sneeky ways to find out the questions riot will ask you about the account

Edited by greatbaitmate, 23 January 2016 - 03:39 PM.

I am the one who knocks

HIV

• Veteran

Im not trying to find out how many champions i have or rp. im trying to find out secret questions riot will ask if the account is compremised. i bought my lol account here on nulled and i know there as certain sneeky ways to find out the questions riot will ask you about the account

As the guy above said, right click on the tab that shows the number of champions and it will show the date of each champion purchase

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users