Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Cant get bol paid scripts to work

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
5 replies to this topic

Dice

• (ノ^_^)ノ

Hi someone told me you dont need to be vip and auth is open and I can log in with any name but when I start bol I dont have an option to login Ive deleted my appdata aswell

And also ive tryed using cracked paid scripts from silent smurfs and when I use them in game they say im not paid user but I thought they were cracked??

Idk maybe im retarded but I need help

pzuuh.png

Sign petition for Oceanic/Sea Blade and soul server http://www.thepetiti...for-blade-soul/

BestDisplayName

run the logout.bat as admin

UnseenDong

• my entire body is so pepe

Just search for another one? And there is a program in the forum that reset the trial of paid scripts, but dunno the name.

download.jpg

Microxx

• Official Nulled Support

Hi someone told me you dont need to be vip and auth is open and I can log in with any name but when I start bol I dont have an option to login Ive deleted my appdata aswell

And also ive tryed using cracked paid scripts from silent smurfs and when I use them in game they say im not paid user but I thought they were cracked??

Idk maybe im retarded but I need help

hello, as i know you need vip for all paid scripts

Forum Rules | Marketplace Rules | VIP F.A.Q

Don't pm me regarding

Bol/EB support

Ban Appeals

VIP Payments - PM Oxide

Ndac0sta

The scripts on SilentSmurfs are NOT cracked, it's just a database of links leading to their official sites (githubs), you need a login that has bought them

Hammoud

• Dauntless

you need vip for paid script so you can use other people's usernames who own the paid script on BoL. other than that, you are restricted with VIP scripts (not paid) and free ones.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users