I've been revived, and I decided to drag up a new Network monitor tool I made.
I'm too lazy atm to make a GitHub, etc. So for now it's just the binary, but eventually once it's done I'll add a GitHub for all of this.
kek made a github not lazy
- Built in webserver for remote monitoring -CHECK (Kinda Sorta, only download)
- Total bandwidth used - NOPE
- Different kinds of graphs(?) - MAYBE™
- Quicker refresh rates (maybe) - CHECK
- Better and more efficient multi-threading - CHECK
The program is self explanatory, it reads the incoming and outgoing speed from all installed adapters:
Tell me what you think yo
Oh ye, and if you guys want I can show how to change the web server to output the Upload values instead of the Download values, I can post screenies of the web graph if needed.
Edited by Killpot, 23 January 2016 - 02:52 AM.