Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Beiji's Cracking Q/A corner.

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

Beiji

• Absolute legend.

• PipPipPip

About me:

1. One of the first mass cracked account sellers, started back in Season2, making up to 500-1000$ a day, having multiple employees.
  2. Able to crack literally unlimited amount of level 30's.
  3. Can make a living trough cracking, though no longer crack as I am pursuing other fields in life.
  4. Studied marketing and economy. Knowledgeable in account shops, online blackmarkets and target audiences.

Naturally there's more than that, but I'd like to think it gives a good image of who I am.

When asking questions, ask with proper English, properly formatted posts. Let's make it pleasant for everyone!

Let's see who I can help! :)

Finisterre

Hi mate, I'm not getting anything good by cracking. At the moment im using leaguecracker, and I need EUW accounts, any tip? Thanks in advance.

Beiji

• Absolute legend.

• PipPipPip

Hi mate, I'm not getting anything good by cracking. At the moment im using leaguecracker, and I need EUW accounts, any tip? Thanks in advance.

Best tip, that will increase the QUALITY of your findings by a million % is very simple.

SQLi.

By hacking websites, you ensure that all of your combos are actually used by someone. Most of the accounts I get are level 30, instead of being level 1 or so.

This is the best tip I can give when it comes to LoL cracking. SQLI!

There are thousands of tutorials related to SQLi here, good luck!

Finisterre

Yeah mate, i have tried it, but i have no good dorks and I hace 0 knowledge about making them by myself or how to do that stuff. Thats the problem hehe.

Miro

• community sandnigger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Best tip, that will increase the QUALITY of your findings by a million % is very simple.

SQLi.

By hacking websites, you ensure that all of your combos are actually used by someone. Most of the accounts I get are level 30, instead of being level 1 or so.

This is the best tip I can give when it comes to LoL cracking. SQLI!

There are thousands of tutorials related to SQLi here, good luck!

can you gibe hq dorks? 

ty

KUcUxmw.png

When bikk?

Beiji

• Absolute legend.

• PipPipPip

can you gibe hq dorks? 

ty

Make your own. I haven't done anything too illegal (including SQLi) for a month or so now. Need to keep it clean xooxoxo.

Making your own will always be the best.

Or find some from some similar method to this: (Find some private list, that not too many people have.) Also RU/CN forums are pretty good.

http://pastebin.com/search?q=.php%3F

Yeah mate, i have tried it, but i have no good dorks and I hace 0 knowledge about making them by myself or how to do that stuff. Thats the problem hehe.

You could start by using public dork lists, or trying to find a tutorial on how to make your own dorks!

Or try to find some "private" (not used by over 100 people) lists from somewhere. Try poking around pastebin, or some smaller altbin.

Miro

• community sandnigger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Make your own. I haven't done anything too illegal (including SQLi) for a month or so now. Need to keep it clean xooxoxo.

Making your own will always be the best.

Or find some from some similar method to this: (Find some private list, that not too many people have.) Also RU/CN forums are pretty good.

You could start by using public dork lists, or trying to find a tutorial on how to make your own dorks!

Or try to find some "private" (not used by over 100 people) lists from somewhere. Try poking around pastebin, or some smaller altbin.

i know how to make dorks im just looking for more "advanced" dorks, if you got some real advice instead of pastebin public dorks pm me.

KUcUxmw.png

When bikk?

Beiji

• Absolute legend.

• PipPipPip

i know how to make dorks im just looking for more "advanced" dorks, if you got some real advice instead of pastebin public dorks pm me.

Can't see your experience level in SQLi from "gib dorkz pls".

Miro

• community sandnigger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Can't see your experience level in SQLi from "gib dorkz pls".

it's a nulled joke ^^ atleast a #yyes joke 

KUcUxmw.png

When bikk?

Beiji

• Absolute legend.

• PipPipPip

it's a nulled joke ^^ atleast a #yyes joke 

;P Post that 1000th post already, you slut.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users