Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Tutorial] How to improve how the game renders

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Loggan

• Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip

So I have created this (basic really) program that installs DirectX9 and does a few tweaks to the DirectX system DLLs.

It's 100% safe to use, I use it myself, all it does is remove a binary flag on the file(s) that say that it's not native to your own computer (not built on your own computer)

https://lolupdater.com/?p=directxboost

First it extracts the DirectX9 2010 June SDK and "unblocks" all the setup files, then it installs it, after that DirectXBooster removes that binary tag from the DirectX 10, 11, 12 system files, it does the same with the OpenGL dll.

Portal2 looks cooler/fresher with this, most Valve games do, have not tested it on other games besides that, there are some screenshots on the website.

works with XP

Edited by Loggan, 22 January 2016 - 09:50 AM.

Zhaitox

And what exactly does this improve?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users