Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

My feedback so far for Nulled

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Homework

• Beginner Cracker

So I know I've only been here for several days, well, at least active for several days. But that doesn't matter because so far my experience here at Nulled has really been a blast. Now before I start this thread I want everyone to know that this is my opinion. Not everyone will think the same way I do obviously. 

Why do I think Nulled deserves this outstanding 10/10 feedback? Let's put some points down in key-form:

• Friendly and very helpful HQ members.
  • Helpful and determined staff members.
  • The prices for memberships are great! I went to another forum and it was 70$ per year while this is 50 EUR for lifetime! Though, I still payed 80.00$ USD since PayPal wouldn't work for the auto buy.
  • Lots to do! There is many forums and sub-forums so you never get bored. Although you may get lost. Kappa
  • Good structured moderation! (I watched a member get banned for spamming within 2-3 minutes!) That's pretty fast.
  • Benefits. Unlike most forums, Nulled offers more than just a title for VIP/VIP+. 
  • Proxy/VPN allowance. It's amazing because most sites/forums don't allow anonymity. I think it's dumb due to some forums relate to hacking and what's the point of not being anonymous in hacking? We don't want to get caught!?
  • Great support system/forum. The replies are very fast in all topics,  including help requests.
  • Reliable and generous Owner oxidenigga. Not too many forums negotiate on the currency or other payment issues like Oxide did with me. I was having issues with the auto buy on PayPal, so he let me pay USD.
  • GIRLS! (This isn't really related to anything, but come on... How often do you find a forum with women?)
  • Custom Smilies. (It's not just an average boring forum with default smilie faces)

Like all feedback there is constructive too. Though I am not going to list it due to there was only one or two issues I was paying attention at and they were very small.

So my conclusion is that this site is highly recommended by me, and I'm sure other people too. I really think that it needs more attraction and traffic for what it has to offer. This site deserves everything it can get. And that  is why I told Oxide once I get more money I will be donating a lot more.

Thank you everyone for making Nulled what it is today.

P0bvXuZ.png

"Pounding out aggression turns into obsession, cannot kill the battery"

YourBB

• Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

1st Kappa :pepo: TBO was here

Wanna phish people through youtube? Click >>here<<

Wanna crack accounts? Click >>here<<

My HQ dork shop Click Here

The Blue Oyster club shall rise!!!

Fer | Sadasan | UnusualG | Kurome

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dan

• Veteran

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

So I know I've only been here for several days, well, at least active for several days. But that doesn't matter because so far my experience here at Nulled has really been a blast. Now before I start this thread I want everyone to know that this is my opinion. Not everyone will think the same way I do obviously. 

Why do I think Nulled deserves this outstanding 10/10 feedback? Let's put some points down in key-form:

• Friendly and very helpful HQ members.
  • Helpful and determined staff members.
  • The prices for memberships are great! I went to another forum and it was 70$ per year while this is 50 EUR for lifetime! Though, I still payed 80.00$ USD since PayPal wouldn't work for the auto buy.
  • Lots to do! There is many forums and sub-forums so you never get bored. Although you may get lost. Kappa
  • Good structured moderation! (I watched a member get banned for spamming within 2-3 minutes!) That's pretty fast.
  • Benefits. Unlike most forums, Nulled offers more than just a title for VIP/VIP+. 
  • Proxy/VPN allowance. It's amazing because most sites/forums don't allow anonymity. I think it's dumb due to some forums relate to hacking and what's the point of not being anonymous in hacking? We don't want to get caught!?
  • Great support system/forum. The replies are very fast in all topics,  including help requests.
  • Reliable and generous Owner oxidenigga. Not too many forums negotiate on the currency or other payment issues like Oxide did with me. I was having issues with the auto buy on PayPal, so he let me pay USD.
  • GIRLS! (This isn't really related to anything, but come on... How often do you find a forum with women?)
  • Custom Smilies. (It's not just an average boring forum with default smilie faces)

Like all feedback there is constructive too. Though I am not going to list it due to there was only one or two issues I was paying attention at and they were very small.

So my conclusion is that this site is highly recommended by me, and I'm sure other people too. I really think that it needs more attraction and traffic for what it has to offer. This site deserves everything it can get. And that  is why I told Oxide once I get more money I will be donating a lot more.

Thank you everyone for making Nulled what it is today.

There's literally 1 girl that's active here. How is there girls

Miro

• community sandnigger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

There's literally 1 girl that's active here. How is there girls

ssh there is alot of them 

don't tell him

KUcUxmw.png

When bikk?

IvarJewishFag69

• The tip on top of a long shaft

• PipPipPipPipPipPip