Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Amazon Cracked Accounts

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

HeavensAce

• Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

Well, if they have ordered anything which you refund and then use I would see it as okay :)

But don't be a bitch and use up their gift card balance that they have from beginning

When are you supposed to close the account? When it successfully shipped out?

Ruzhx

• Advanced Member

When are you supposed to close the account? When it successfully shipped out?

I would just recommend ordering, write down the order number and all info needed for the order (also for the account if you want).

Then go to the order list, archive that order and if you want close the account.

Keep in mind, closing the account won't do much as they can reopen it. I did ask the Amazon staff about it, they said if you provide the information proving it's you they will reopen it as if nothing happen.

If you have email access for the acc, just delete amazon email if not keep it archived and track it with the order number and tracking.

Also try to use a VPN near their area

HeavensAce

• Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

I would just recommend ordering, write down the order number and all info needed for the order (also for the account if you want).

Then go to the order list, archive that order and if you want close the account.

Keep in mind, closing the account won't do much as they can reopen it. I did ask the Amazon staff about it, they said if you provide the information proving it's you they will reopen it as if nothing happen.

If you have email access for the acc, just delete amazon email if not keep it archived and track it with the order number and tracking.

Also try to use a VPN near their area

Wait so you dont secure the account or change any info? you just pretty much bet that the owner wont notice?

Ruzhx

• Advanced Member

Wait so you dont secure the account or change any info? you just pretty much bet that the owner wont notice?

Well yeah lol thats what I do, if I get arrested then fuck it lol.

If you change info they flag it, so if you gonna change info get the owner's original info all written down so you can recover acc, and if you place an order make sure to get order details to track it or argue it back.

jabbawockeez

• Advanced Member

• PipPipPipPip

i got about 100 cracked amazon accounts, is anyone wanna help me do something like earn stuff or amazon giftcard with it?

ryanchan22

• PipPipPip

tks

Grandpa

• Advanced Member

well you cant buy gift card with gc balance.. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users