Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

[Suggestion] Giveaway automation system

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Akeme

• One day, I shall return.

Let's say the number game

Guess the number from number 1-99

My number : 40

And you would be able to click on add a post top right "giveaway" or just make it available only in the giveaway section. I can add photoshoped images for more clarifications (if requested).

Then it would open a little mini screen and ask  for 

• Number range (e.g 1-99)
  • chosen number or my number (40)
  • No of guesses 2
  • (when won, delivery method) 
  •  Manual| Auto
    Manual pm| PM x message instantly and pop up with key

[To make it better, we could have  "giveaways won" on your UserCP. This will allow you to check the things you've already won from x thread. Not sure if you guys have the time to implement this anyways as this site has quiet a lot of bugs.]

Now for the comments side

Only numbers will be able to be used. No letters at ALL (could add option for letters;guessing game)

When all guesses used and you try to submit it will say, "sorry you have already used your guesses for this thread" or something like that.

When guessed, the user will receive a pop up with the thing they won.

I am so lazy 2 photoshop but if u don't get it I'll actually photoshop it. I want this to happen! 

6ba02710d39b2ce4230642c62d60274f.png d45237e3e07afab1bddcb462dfc2e7a8.png   :wub:

niggear

• [Greek Electronic Army@nulled:]

nice idea

───▄████▄─────

──███▄█▀──────

─▐████──卐─卐-─卐

──█████▄──────

───▀████▀─────

Posted Image

───▄████▄─────

──███▄█▀──────

─▐████──卐─卐-─卐

──█████▄──────

───▀████▀─────

Akeme

• One day, I shall return.

nice idea

6ba02710d39b2ce4230642c62d60274f.png d45237e3e07afab1bddcb462dfc2e7a8.png   :wub:

Sweden

• SS Hauptsturmführer

Idea is quite nice, but with the huge amount of users we are gaining every day, our servers are already struggling with the load (just look at the SB).

We are in the midst of fixing things, but there's still too much planned ahead that has a higher priority than something as arbitrary as your suggestion, nice idea nonetheless.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users