Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Marketplace Rules & Guidelines

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

JokerArt

• A german citizen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Marketplace topics are moved into the archive if there is no reply within 10 days

MARKETPLACE RULES & GUIDELINES

• Hidden content in the marketplace-sections is not allowed and results in a ban.
  • Reselling is not allowed.
  • Sales trashing is forbidden. Members will receive a warning for doing so.
  • You're allowed to bump your topic once every 24 hours.
  • Posts such as "good luck selling","nice product",etc are considered spam & will lead to warnings.
  • Nulled is not responsible for deals made by members.
  • If you are scammed please open a topic at scam reports section. Do not PM staff about it.
  • Selling online goods which is already public is prohibited.
  • Selling/Buying Credit Cards, PayPal-Accounts, Bank-Accounts or any other form of fraudulent things is strictly forbidden, this will result in a permanent ban without warning.
  • Trading is only allowed in the trading section.
  • Posting in the incorrect section will lead to a warning.
  • Drophacks are considered illegal and are not allowed to be sold about on Nulled. (Stressers are allowed as they can be used for legitimate purposes).
  • Do not hijack a thread to sell your own items. These posts will be deleted & member will be warned.
  • Try to do deals via PM system so we can assist you in case of getting scammed.
  • When an account is sold, add [SOLD] tag to the topic title.
  • If you are no longer selling the product/service, close the topic or report it.
  • You are not allowed to post anything in the marketplace while having an open scam report.
  • Don't request vouch copies. You can only request vouch copies if the seller posts the number of vouch copies they are willing to give away.
  • Vouch copies should only given to contributors and above.
  • Posting "scammer" in another member's thread isn't allowed.
  • Don't complain on a seller's price, don't buy it if you don't like it.
  • You are responsible for threads posted using your account even if its hacked.
  • Be extremely careful when dealing with new members. 

Paid stickies:

• Pinned topics on marketplace cost 20$ per week.
  • Only 5 topics are allowed to be pinned ( If a section have 5 topics, you cant pin your topic, you have to wait till a topic is unpinned. )
  • To get a paid sticky you must first PM oxidenigga with the format provided below and title ( Paid Sticky Request )
  • To extend a sticky you must PM oxidenigga with the format provided below and the title ( Extend Paid Sticky Request ) 
  • You can pay up-to a month (4 weeks) for a sticky.
  • If the section has 5 pinned topics (full) , you cant extend your paid sticky and have to wait till one of the topics is unpinned.

PM Format:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Trust Scanner:

Q) What is it?
A) Its a tool that can be used to check whether you're dealing with the real owner of the account or not.

Q) How does it work?
A) It shows the last login of the user and his IP (not visible) to make sure its the actual owner of the account.

Q) How can you use it?
A) When doing a deal, you should check if its the real owner of the account or not to make sure you do not get scammed.

Forum Rules | Marketplace Rules | VIP F.A.Q

i04Cl4D.gif Don't pm me regarding i04Cl4D.gif

Bol/EB support

Ban Appeals

VIP Payments - PM oxidenigga

JokerArt

• A german citizen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

You now need 50 posts to post under the following sections & their sub-sections

• Secondary Sellers
  • Buyers
  • Trading Station