Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

NEW Config G2A Senrty mba

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

G2ASentry

Not sales trashing but 150$ is a retarded price for a config which can be minutes under 10 minutes. Don't come up with this private bs since I've check g2a thourougly enough and I can say there's no a single url which hasn't been raped buy hf skids

That's your opinion, and on the forum no good config for g2a.  I studied each and every have any errors, such as an authorization error and other.

Yes, of course, it will show that the checks, but will actually miss 100% of good accounts. Creating a visibility of check..

Not sales trashing but 150$ is a retarded price for a config which can be minutes under 10 minutes. Don't come up with this private bs since I've check g2a thourougly enough and I can say there's no a single url which hasn't been raped buy hf skids

For 2 days with this config I have already raised 370$. A buy or not, this is a decision of each

G2ASentry

up

Tim

• WebRequest dev

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

That's your opinion, and on the forum no good config for g2a.  I studied each and every have any errors, such as an authorization error and other.

Yes, of course, it will show that the checks, but will actually miss 100% of good accounts. Creating a visibility of check..

For 2 days with this config I have already raised 370$. A buy or not, this is a decision of each

such hard much wow.

G2ASentry

up. ONLY ONE COPY SELL FOR 50$

G2ASentry

up

Ripcord

• Advanced Member

up. ONLY ONE COPY SELL FOR 50$

It feels like nobody is actually buying that lol, it feels too retarded to be buying a g2a config for 150/50$ lol.

"That's your opinion, and on the forum no good config for g2a.  I studied each and every have any errors, such as an authorization error and other.

Yes, of course, it will show that the checks, but will actually miss 100% of good accounts. Creating a visibility of check..

For 2 days with this config I have already raised 370$. A buy or not, this is a decision of each"

That shit is exactly like the public one that was posted last year lol.

G2ASentry

up

CapnHugo

• Lurker

Hope this work thanks for this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users