Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Should i learn php or js while learning css

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

thetoxicgoon

• Nullroute's are magical

Should i learn php and js while learning css ir will this just confuse me and y

I'M 14 DEAL WITH IT!!!!

kurotsuki

• Lurker

Depends on what you want to achieve. Personally, I suggest you to learn js first along side with css (and html). This will give you overall knowledge on how client side behave using html-css-js.

After you familiar with these three, you can expand your knowledge to the server side. It's up to you whether you want to learn php, asp.net mvc, or even use server side js like Node.js. Each has their own pro-cons.

php:

pro: easy to learn, a lot of users so it's relatively easier (or even the easiest of the three) to ask other when you stumble upon problems.

con: as it easy to learn, it also easy to miss-understood. This can be evaded by designing your code thoroughly.

asp.net:

pro: relatively easy to learn, a lot of users so you can relatively easy to ask when you stumble upon problems.

con: expensive on the server cost.

node.js

pro: using js. Means, you don't have to learn yet another language (since you already learn js on the client side).

con: relatively new technology. less users than both php and asp.net. a little bit tricky when handling async methods (and lots of them too).

These three are ones that I've ever used. There are tons of alternative for coding on server side like ruby, python, etc.

My suggestion, the easiest is php, and continued by laravel (a php framework using mvc paradigm).

flyfire

Php is really easy to learn
But laravel is not, you must learn POO before and MVC structure so don't use framework at the beggining.

You can also learn Python, you can create website with the Django Framework who is quite easy to learn :)

nikolascage36

thanks

guejd4

• PipPipPip

niceee

ayylmao51

• PipPip

Javascript for better interaction , PHP is more backend

Javascript for better interaction , PHP is more backend

MHAF

Helped alot

MH$AFI$SM$YNA$MEFO$OLSDO$NTFOR$GETI$TO%RYO$UWI$LLB$EPUNI$SHED

ummahusla

• Gamer, Web Developer

Well, PHP is very easy to learn and there is more chance that you will find PHP position faster then JS developer. In JS you need to now some basics and well as jQuery and how to connect/use jQuery plugins.

Gamer, Web Developer, Entrepreneur

wlrk

• PipPipPip

good

dlsrks

• PipPipPip

ty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users