Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

HOW TO MAKE MONEY BLOGGING

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

vonmhel1995

If you’ve ever wondered how to make money blogging, you’ve come to the right place. As an 11-year veteran blogger, this is what I’ve learned. First, here’s my story in a nutshell…

how-to-make-money-blogging-post.jpg

How I went from hobby blogger to pro blogger

Without any technical or computer skills, I started a blog in 2004 (

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

). For six years, I blogged as a hobby. In 2010 I focused on generating income.

Since then, my husband traded a 9-to-5 job he hated for a part-time job he loves, together we homeschool our kiddos and my full-time online income makes up the bulk of our income.

It takes time, creativity and hustle—a lot of all three—but it’s absolutely doable.

The 5 Basic Steps

Here are the five basic steps if you want to make money blogging. I’ll discuss them in more detail as we go, with an emphasis on #5.

1. Establish your home base
  2. Produce valuable content
  3. Build relationships
  4. Grow your platform (and branch out)
  5. Choose and implement streams of income

If you find yourself getting overwhelmed as you read through, you’re normal! Don’t worry, I’ll give you some tips for starting at the end. Also, please note this post contains affiliate links.

Alright, let’s break it down.

1. Establish your home base

If you want to make money blogging, obviously you’ll need a blog. If you don’t already have one, no worries, simply follow the steps I outlined in 

. This is the easy part (even if you’re not technically-inclined).

2. Produce valuable content

Once you have a blog, write. Draw from your expertise and experience and write informative posts and articles about your chosen topic. Make your content excellent. In order to make money, you must have visitors, but in order to have visitors, you must have content worthwhile to visit.

Writing and producing content is the time consuming part. It’ll be a while before you start seeing an income. There is no way around this. There are no shortcuts. We all have to put in our time.

3. Build relationships

While you create your content, start building genuine and sincere relationships via social media, 

, forums and the like. Reach out to people in your niche. Find people who could use the information you provide. Get to know them, interact, be friendly and helpful by offering no-strings-attached tidbits of your expertise. Building authenticrelationships is important for a few reasons:

• You will establish a reputation of being trustworthy and generous.
  • Your site will be found. People won’t naturally find your site if you don’t put yourself out there.
  • It’s very possible these relationships will turn into much more than just acquaintances to chat with online. These people will likely support you in the future and more than that, they may become fantastic, life-long friends.

4. Grow your platform (and branch out)

Keep growing in the knowledge of your craft so the content you produce gets increasingly great. Use your blog to get exposure, build authority, gain trust and be helpful. (Have I said that before? It’s just so important.)

A lot of people don’t realize that for many bloggers, much of the money they make does not come from their blog directly. A blog is a platform. It’s online property, a digital home. After proving their trustworthiness, bloggers use their blogs as springboards to launch other projects that bring in income, such as ebooks, books, speaking, products, etc.

Only think about making money once you have earned trust. Many, many people want to skip ahead to the money part, but if you try to dive into monetizing before you’ve really built your platform, you run the risk of damaging the good reputation you so desperately need.

5. Choose and implement streams of income

This is the part you’ve been waiting for—the actual ways people make money blogging.

Before we dive into the details, I’ve put together a bonus pack which provides an analogy to help you understand what I call the 4-legged approach to making money as a blogger. It’s free to all Useletter subscribers.

Alright.

There are numerous ways bloggers make money. Each blogger has a different combination of income streams. There is no “right” way. And that’s the beauty of it. There are endless possibilities. You’re job is to find a combination that works for you.

Income streams ebb and flow, so successful bloggers are constantly exploring new ways to make money. The key to making good money as a blogger is to have multiple streams of income. Even small trickles of money coming from various sources over time can add up.

The best way to start monetizing is to let it happen organically out of what you are already doing. Hopefully you are blogging about something you enjoy. As you grow, monetize in ways that would most suit you and your audience.

awsdwsad

• PipPipPip

ty

boyganz15

• PipPipPip

thank you very much.

fb8

• Addicted

tks

dm0

• PipPipPip

tks