Welcome to NulledBlog
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Section Rules - NEW RULES - DO NOT POST SCRIPT PACKS!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

Chloe

• #nno - Scotland Branch

This section is for BoL script releases. To request a script go here: http://www.nulledblo...rum/8-requests/

For people here to get scripts:
  • TEST the script before giving +rep to avoid people posting broken scripts to farm rep.
  • If the script doesn't work post on the script's thread, with a quote from op, then report it.
  • If the script is a duplicate post please REPORT the thread using the report button in the bottom left of the post WITH A LINK to the script that was already posted.
  • Please report posts that do not follow the rules below.
For people posting scripts
  • Posting broken/outdated scripts repeatedly to farm rep will result in a ban.
  • Posting duplicate scripts will result in a warning.
  • If a script is outdated please report it asking to lock the thread until the script is updated again.
  • Thread titles must include official name, as well as post date and version number. Report the thread to change the title when it is updated. No "Ultimate zed script so good got me to diamond"
  • SCRIPT PACKS ARE NOT ALLOWED!!! This includes, but is not limited to, Common folders.
  • People posting script packs will be given one warning.
  • Posts with multiple links to multiple scripts ARE allowed.
  • Script posts must use the format as found at the bottom of this post.
  • Posts MUST include version numbers/update date as per format.
  • Only links to authors GitHubs are allowed - Unless unavailable. Threads will be locked if they are found to contain a link to anywhere else unless proof is provided that there is no GitHub link.
This section is a mess right now, if you have any suggestions on how we can improve it PM a mod or post here. Please do not spam this thread with "ty" or other irrelevant content.

POSTING FORMAT:

Single script: http://www.nulledblo...-post-template/
Script collection:  http://www.nulledblo...-post-template/

Yes, posting scripts, especially packs, is hard. This is intentional to reduce the number of people just posting scripts to farm rep, and to ensure HQ working posts.

Reason:
SpammingInappropriate LanguageSignature ViolationAbusive BehaviourTopic BumpingMember does not leave proper replies

7881e8b20a.png9aa2dbcee9.png
http://dylannulled.eu/

stefsot's waifu for laifu

The Original Nulled: Chloe Royals Sweden Hadriiw Tim killerabgg Will Azrin Miku CemAgain CloudOld Radi
Other Notable Members: Kami (il est bae) Hadr0x Dan JokerArt Levathian Miro 0x22 Exploit stefsot Darakath Exclusive BallSack BallSack2 ballsack3 Minion lostit Alpacca Acid Alpacca

Pablo - HQ stories

MISTERKWADO es hq gibe btc pls

cbb369

• 165th member to join nulledblog.com

• PipPipPipPip

Cool, thank you for reminding people to keep this section clean!

Berb

• Veteran

I've got plenty of time on my hand, this week I'll try go through all the threads in the section and report as many as I can to clean up this section.

Posted Image

Spoiler

chrisdb

• Some filthy leecher

Preach it keepo

alexcop

• Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip

Ok but since most of the topics are using the hide tag the section can be creepy cause evryone writes ty and u cant start a discussion on the script.... Maybe the mods can make a feature like a button for inking thread up instead of posting a ty for everyone who wanna try the script

sadnessli

hope people send scripts cracked 。

sko

• PipPipPip

Force poster list every script outside of hidden, possibly with explanations and requirements, and no uncracked scripts!

And this antileech system is retarded, you cant talk, complain or ask in a thread flooded with "ty".

weitz1991

• Addicted

I hope to see this asap since ppl are spamming the same thing everyday, wasting others time all day long as well as making this section messy. This is a good solution.

styleonline

• Lurker

I'm leecher :(

lisa

• Addicted

• PipPipPipPipPip

we really needed that rules

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users